• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    If you're a classic military gun buff like I am, this pistol will likely float your boat. If you're in the market for an affordable, reliable, well made 9mm pistol that costs less than $290 for personal defense you might want to consider picking one of these handguns up and giving it a try.

I'm talking about the Zastava M70A Tokarev imported from Serbia by Century Arms.

Read a full review here: Zastava M70A Tokarev | The Bang Switch

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I sold one of the earlier imports to INGO'er johntheplinker and he loves it. Flat as a pancake, reliable and shoots POA (as long as you keep the grip high, Right John;)). They are alot of gun for the money and better built (IMHO lest my comments be construed as "testy" or "religious" in nature) than the Chinese 213's I have had in the shop.

To bad zastava don't make revolvers...:D. I have had a couple of their SxS shotguns though and they are built like a tank as well.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Very interesting. But I can't say I'd buy one. Not a 9+1 9mm of that size, unless I lived in California. But then again, I'm not really a collector.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    If you're a classic military gun buff like I am, this pistol will likely float your boat. If you're in the market for an affordable, reliable, well made 9mm pistol that costs less than $290 for personal defense you might want to consider picking one of these handguns up and giving it a try.

I'm talking about the Zastava M70A Tokarev imported from Serbia by Century Arms.

Read a full review here: Zastava M70A Tokarev | The Bang Switch
    I gave it some serious consideration in the past, but for $40-$50 more, you can buy a FEG Hi-power with a 13 shot mag in 9mm. All the military history you could want. Original design buy JMB himself. Been in service since 1935. Very accurate. About the best feel and pointability you will ever find. So I decided to pass.
    downsized_0620131139_zpsf6a0ba8d.jpg

MrCooper

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Good review, as always. This would certainly be a good gun to add to the collection. At that price I can't afford not to.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    This looks pretty nice. Anyone have a take on the M88A Zastava 'compact' Tokarev in 9mm? Already have a full-size M&P, so I'm not sure about another full-size with such small capacity. :)

Top Bottom