Check it out folks. Oh yeah......

1941693_01_kel_tech_pf_9_640.jpg

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Haha, I just saw that for sale on a facebook group I belong to for indiana firearms selling/trading. Guys wanting $400 for it!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    So...did you buy it yet T-DOGG?
    Yes. Bought it cuz it matched my thong. Figured it would look good on me while I mow the yard out front and OC that baby.
    If I decide to sell it, you can have it for say....about $550. Or you can trade me back that M&P "straight up". Whichever deal you like better. :D

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Pretty sure that's photo shopped. Look at the grip. Where it's black you can still see the groves and texturing. Where it's "Painted" white, there's nothing. It's the same shade of while all the way across. The only light variations you see on it is on the original color of the gun. If you zoom in on the pic, you can also see the edge pixeling all the way down the boarder of the white area. It's not smooth like it should be. The white also isn't reflecting any of the flash like the pink on the mag plate is. This slide looks like it might actually be pink. You can still still the groves towards the back where you grip the slide. Even with the frame painted white, you should be able to see similar variations on the grip like you do on the slide.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Pretty sure that's photo shopped. Look at the grip. Where it's black you can still see the groves and texturing. Where it's "Painted" white, there's nothing. It's the same shade of while all the way across. The only light variations you see on it is on the original color of the gun. If you zoom in on the pic, you can also see the edge pixeling all the way down the boarder of the white area. It's not smooth like it should be. The white also isn't reflecting any of the flash like the pink on the mag plate is. This slide looks like it might actually be pink. You can still still the groves towards the back where you grip the slide. Even with the frame painted white, you should be able to see similar variations on the grip like you do on the slide.

And that would make it any less funny?

Waynetucky10

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Yes. Bought it cuz it matched my thong. Figured it would look good on me while I mow the yard out front and OC that baby.
    If I decide to sell it, you can have it for say....about $550. Or you can trade me back that M&P "straight up". Whichever deal you like better. :D

DEAL on the trade. But you have to throw in the thong...no need to wash it.

Top Bottom