Bravo Concealment DOS or G-Code Incog for M&P?

I have own many Raven Concealment holsters for the all the different handguns I own, but I noticed that Raven raised its prices to $84 for a Phantom holster, when late last year I paid $74.99. There are many other quality kydex holster makers, so I figured I would give a different company a try. I am stuck between the Bravo Concealment DOS and the G-Code HSP Incog for an M&P full size. If I like it I might buy a few more for my Glocks, and Sigs. Any thoughts on which on is better/YOU enjoy more?

Thanks in advance!

Plinker
    Go with the G-Code. I have been unhappy with every Bravo I have ordered.

Thanks for the advice. Does anyone have any dislikes/issues with their Incog?

Plinker
    If you get the INCOG get it without the sweat guard. I have one for my long slide, service, compact and shield love them all. Not too crazy about the mags holder with them.

I have an INCOG for my Shield. It seems quite well built and stout. It seems "heavy" for no bigger than it is. It's meant for AIWB carry - but my shape doesn't accommodate that. It carries just fine behind my hip.

I also think the INCOG is too much money for what it is.

I'd like to add my two cents on this... Forgive me for not referring to either of your options, but I've been wearing the Galco King Tuk all week and it's amazing. I'm carrying the 40c, but have the full size and it works just as well. Unfortunately I have a bit of a spare tire and the compact is better for me. As far as price is concerned, you can have it in your hands for under $60. Good luck with your search and let us know how it turns out.