Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Nice looking. I like the crisp lines.
    Calling Santa Claus right now!

sun
    There are older imports of Sphinx pistols that can be found available which are in the hands of collectors around the country. They were imported by Sile Distributors which started out incorporating in Ossian, Indiana, then moved and did business from their locations in New York City and Meriden, CT where they distributed from until they closed down.
    These guns belonged to a friend of mine who sold most his collection over the last couple of years, and which were originally bought directly from the owner of Sile.
    He had a 2000P compact with a palladium finish that I had never even heard of palladium before. But I ended up finding out that it's a precious metal that resembles platinum and currently costs over $700 per ounce, about 1/2 the price of platinum.
    Here's some Sphinx eye candy. They have beautiful stainless finishes and generally very nice workmanship.
    Any reasonably priced Sphinx pistol will usually sell quickly after being listed on Gunbroker.

This is a Sphinx Grandmaster:

AT 2000 SDA in 9mm & .40S&W that's marked Ossian, IN. It also came in 9X21.

Sphinx AT 2000P 9MM which is more compact and used by some European police.
    Also marked Ossian, Indiana.

Sphinx 2000 "Competitor's Suitcase" that comes with 2 scope mounts, 5 barrels & slides in 3 calibers - 9mm, .40 S&W & 9X21 (very rare and currently 4 sale):

Last edited by sun; 12-10-2013 at 21:20.

Very nice pistols but a bit expensive. I've shot a friend's early 9mm and it is extremely accurate. That cased set with all the slides and barrels is awesome!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by menzzer37 View Post
    No 3000's. I can call and see but I'm not sure Kriss is distributing those. PM me if you are interested

What models are you importing?
    So low speed I'm in park.

Plinker
    Quote Originally Posted by menzzer37 View Post
    They are not unobtainable. Im a distributor in Noblesville. We have sold about 10 so far. NICE pistols. Think CZ P07 on steroids. It has a very crisp trigger, metal mid frame, and a new twist on TFO night sights. Amazing guns.
    PM sent

This one is sitting in my safe. Nice pistol, accurate, mates to your hand perfect. High quality.

Plinker
    Is the multi-slide/barrel competition kit still for sale??

Semper fi.

Quote Originally Posted by sun View Post
    There are older imports of Sphinx pistols that can be found available which are in the hands of collectors around the country. They were imported by Sile Distributors which started out incorporating in Ossian, Indiana, then moved and did business from their locations in New York City and Meriden, CT where they distributed from until they closed down.
    These guns belonged to a friend of mine who sold most his collection over the last couple of years, and which were originally bought directly from the owner of Sile.
    He had a 2000P compact with a palladium finish that I had never even heard of palladium before. But I ended up finding out that it's a precious metal that resembles platinum and currently costs over $700 per ounce, about 1/2 the price of platinum.
    Here's some Sphinx eye candy. They have beautiful stainless finishes and generally very nice workmanship.
    Any reasonably priced Sphinx pistol will usually sell quickly after being listed on Gunbroker.

This is a Sphinx Grandmaster:

AT 2000 SDA in 9mm & .40S&W that's marked Ossian, IN. It also came in 9X21.

Sphinx AT 2000P 9MM which is more compact and used by some European police.
    Also marked Ossian, Indiana.

Sphinx 2000 "Competitor's Suitcase" that comes with 2 scope mounts, 5 barrels & slides in 3 calibers - 9mm, .40 S&W & 9X21 (very rare and currently 4 sale):

Thanks Amishman. Now I want this too!!

Really like their Krypton model.
    - This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. -

http://ingunowners.com/forums/non-fi...ml#post4975039
    SWEET Karmann Ghia FOR SALE

When I bought my Les Baer Custom .45, I looked at the Sphinx as well, but at the end I choosed the Les Bear and it is very accurate too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast