• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    That's a HECK of a deal. Buy it yesterday! Seriously.

(And I stopped caring about Walther guns since I sold off my 2nd P99...)

But $345 for a new gun is fantastic.

-J-

danbailey24

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2013
    Rochester
    I was on my way tomorrow to pick up a PPK, but after reading the messages above....I'm thinking about it now. PPQ maybe??? I actually liked the way the PPK felt in my hand.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I was on my way tomorrow to pick up a PPK, but after reading the messages above....I'm thinking about it now. PPQ maybe??? I actually liked the way the PPK felt in my hand.

Totally different guns. The PPK is a classic, clean styled, metal, simple blowback, DA/SA with thumb safety, enjoys eating the web of your hand between thumb and forefinger (Walther Slide Bite) pistol. The PPQ is a modern polymer, ugly, ergonomical, striker fired pistol.

I like the idea of the PPK. I don't actually like shooting one. My hands don't fit it that well, and slide bite. The PPQ would be on my short list if I was looking for a carry striker fired gun.

Hexa-Tula

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2010
    Bluffton
    I'd save up and buy the PPQ if you want a Walther. The PPX is a massive heavy piece of gun. It has a nice trigger, but the PPQ has a great trigger also. Also, their is a decent aftermarket support for the Walther PPQ now. Not so much for the PPX that I am aware of.

MusicMatt

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 21, 2014
    Lake County
    Hickock45 seemed to like it. When I held it the slide felt massive and unbalanced. There are better options in that price range - Ruger SR series, used Glock or M&P.

Top Bottom