• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sopwith21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I confess that I don't hate Glocks. What I really hate is not the Glock gun, but the Glock attitude. Here's what I hate:

- Glocks are the most reliable gun in the world and if you don't have one, you don't have a gun.
    - Glocks are the most reliable gun in the world and whatever you have is a worthless piece of trash.
    - I am a pathetic, egomaniac gunshop commando with no life and Glocks are the best because I freaking said so. And BTW, they're the most reliable gun in the world.
    - Glocks are the most reliable gun in the world and whatever you have cannot possibly be reliable because it's not a Glock.
    - "We're number one! We're number one! Glock, Glock, Glock!" And did you know how reliable they are?
    - Glocks are more reliable than sunrise and gravity put together, and I have one and you don't.

I don't want a Glock because I don't want to be identified with (many of) those who do. It's the same reason I ride a Honda instead of a Harley. If I need 37 tattoos and a fu manchu and an attitude to fit in, I'd rather be an outcast. I just don't need the baggage.

In fairness, I'm sure that all Glock people don't have "the attitude," but I have run into WAY too many who do and it has totally turned me off to their guns. I'd rather carry a Raven than be identified with that crowd. Of course, your mileage may vary.

The gun themselves (and the bikes) are actually quite nice.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    I don't really hate them but here goes......

1. They look just like Hi-Points! ( Sorry Glock lovers, it's true)

For real, when I owned a C9 I was asked on at least 4 or 5 occasions "is that a Glock?" Mostly at Rousch

2. Aaaron Hernandez owned one

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Glocks are mean...spiteful and they hate the churchmouse. I have proof....:)

No hate I just see them as that chubby little girlfriend from high school that did everything right you just did not let your friends see you with her. Or riding a Mo-Ped.
    They are just ugly. They work well enough but the trigger's are not to my liking.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

No hate I just see them as that chubby little girlfriend from high school that did everything right you just did not let your friends see you with her. Or riding a Mo-Ped.
    They are just ugly. They work well enough but the trigger's are not to my liking.

Gosh I miss her.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    They are ugly as sin
    The grip angle does not agree with my hands at all
    I cannot no matter how hard I tried shoot the Glock 34 I had well at all
    The trigger is lacking event the glock "competition" trigger is not all that great
    And no matter how hard Glock tries it will never be as pretty or reliable as my HK!!!
    Or M&P for that matter.....

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I hate Glocks because they shoot so well for else my brain won't let me carry anything else :(

This thread needs moar Glock!

ky1rgg7.jpg

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Hey, they could be related.....seriously.....:)

:rolleyes:

:):.....Ya jus' ain't......rub'n 'at thing.....an' tickle'n it rite......:):

Top Bottom