• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lordjackel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 20, 2008
    Southern Arkansas
    What holsters fit the Sig 320 compact? Is the 250 the same frame as the 320?

Just FYI...take it as it is....I contacted Alien Holsters about it (as I wanted to order one) and they said the P250 sized holster would work as the size is the almost the same (they don't have nor have an ETA on when an official P320 holster would be available). It might hold true for most other holster brands.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    250 IMO would probably be the safest bet.

Depends what style of holster you want too, if there's no retention lock, you might be able to get a Glock or 2022 holster to work

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Thanks guys! I tried it in my leather Glock holster and it was a tight fit. It wouldn't go in my Kydex Glock holsters.

It could probably smell the Glock in it and backed out like a horse balking when it hits its ears on the edge of the trailer roof.

electric57

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    This has been discussed on Sigforum and the P320 is the same size as the P250. As a matter of fact, a couple people on Sigforum have put their P320 fire control unit in their compact P250 and everything functioned great. As far as holsters, I believe Galco has the holsters for a P229 cross listed for use with the p250, so I would think that should also work for a P320.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hogue Powerspeed is a decent choice for a retention holster and the only choice for me as a left-handed shooter. It's listed as for the P250 but works okay. Not as good as the Safariland 7378. Hopefully the P320 becomes popular enough to get a 7378.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hogue Powerspeed is a decent choice for a retention holster and the only choice for me as a left-handed shooter. It's listed as for the P250 but works okay. Not as good as the Safariland 7378. Hopefully the P320 becomes popular enough to get a 7378.

Well, lookie what I found... Ordered!

Amazon.com: als 6378 sig p250

EDIT: Holster is a wee bit narrow across the slide (the P250 has more material milled away down low close to the grip module). Pistol does not glide right in or out like I had hoped but still better than the Hogue Powerspeed and keeps the pistol closer to the body as well.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    We right-handers are in a bit more luck. Here's a nice option from Sig for the compact 320. Only 20 left and these can be hard to find in stock for a reasonable price. Gogogo!

Amazon.com : SigTac Roto Retention Paddle Holster for SIG P250 Compac : Gun Holsters : Sports & Outdoors

Here's the accompanying double mag carrier (can also be hard to find) at the best shipped price I could find. I purchased one (shipped same day) and there's one left:

Sigtac RHS Double Magazine Pouch Sig Sauer 229 40 357 Magp Dbl 229 43 Blk | eBay

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    We right-handers are in a bit more luck. Here's a nice option from Sig for the compact 320. Only 20 left and these can be hard to find in stock for a reasonable price. Gogogo!

Amazon.com : SigTac Roto Retention Paddle Holster for SIG P250 Compac : Gun Holsters : Sports & Outdoors

Here's the accompanying double mag carrier (can also be hard to find) at the best shipped price I could find. I purchased one (shipped same day) and there's one left:

Sigtac RHS Double Magazine Pouch Sig Sauer 229 40 357 Magp Dbl 229 43 Blk | eBay

I actually received this holster from Amazon on Saturday and the fit and function are great with the 320. It fits like a glove, locks in securely, and is super comfortable to wear. I don't think there's any reason to look any further for an OWB for the 320 compact. Right-handers are in business with this one. It will be great at the range and it even conceals pretty well under a loose-fitting t-shirt. Winner in all respects.

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I got the SigTac mag carrier and it's a winner, too. This gear is priced right, top-quality (made in Israel) stuff that functions perfectly with the Sig pistols it's designed for.

Top Bottom