• ...and so much more!
  • Rooze1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 26, 2014
    NWI
    image.jpg

Anyone had any experience with a Rohm model RG 14? My father-in-law gave it to me. After looking it over it's clearly a cheap gun, but I want to know if it is even safe to shoot.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    If it's in decent condition, it should be safe to shoot.
    I've got one with a 6 inch barrel and it's actually fairly accurate. I mean it's nothing compared to a K-22, but it isn't half bad either.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I've heard the larger caliber ones wear out really easily, but I think the .22s should be fine. As long as the cylinder indexes well there should be no problem.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I sold one in the shop to one of my regulars who collects 1970's era police revolvers.....I asked him why he wanted it and he said, "Well...I got a nice collection of guns made to catch robbers of 1970's era liqour Stores so I thought I might as well have a gun robbers used to rob 1970's era Liqour Stores..."

I took his $42.80 and handed him the 4473......

His holster collection rocks...He has a Bianchi Shoulder holster from the 1970's for an N frame Smith that has been dyed black and has the sillhoette of a nude female in white inlayed into the leather.....When he was showing me the holster I have to say this video popped into my head.........I offered him $50 for the holster because I have no taste and thought one of my Smith 29-3's would look great in it but he wouldn't let her go.....

[video=youtube;z5rRZdiu1UE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5rRZdiu1UE[/video]

Top Bottom