• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    Where is Gun Worlds new location? I am not that familiar with the area. Could I get a land mark or something? I hope to be by there over the weekend.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Glad I don't live down south.

So are we:rockwoot: I'm glad the OP posted this but GW is notorious for their gameshow prices. I'm guessing this gun will sell in the $550-600 range elsewhere based on the posted price @ GW.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Hey please let me know who is selling that for 550.00!

Like I said $550-600 was a guess based on how much more GW typically charges percentage wise compared to what other stores in this area would charge for like priced handguns. For example, a friend recently bought a Ruger SR45 from GW. I haven't seen his receipt but he stated he got the gun, sans extras, OTD for " just under $525. "
    This would be a $425 or so OTD at several other shops. Next time I'm in Whittakers I'll look these up and let you know.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Like I said $550-600 was a guess based on how much more GW typically charges percentage wise compared to what other stores in this area would charge for like priced handguns. For example, a friend recently bought a Ruger SR45 from GW. I haven't seen his receipt but he stated he got the gun, sans extras, OTD for " just under $525. "
    This would be a $425 or so OTD at several other shops. Next time I'm in Whittakers I'll look these up and let you know.
    Hey thanks and I agree they very much tend to be on the high side. But on the VP9 I have searched all over the web and just haven't found any yet in the 550 to 600 range?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Kalboy,

How far is Whittaker's (and Moonlight BBQ) from our shacks in Perry County? Hour wise and mile wise...I havn't been in a coons age and want to go check it out soon....

Indiucky

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom