• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just looking for some feed back from people that own both or have fired both. I have the P30s in V3 and really enjoy shooting it and it is very accurate. Love the soft trigger and just cant seem to see how it can get much better. But when you start reading about the two you hear a lot or the majority of people tend to sway towards the V1 what am I missing hear? Also I see a lot of the V3s available locally but very few of the V1. Thanks:dunno:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I believe the V1 is the LEM trigger in that particular firearm? Basically the LEM trigger has a shorter reset as it preloads everything. I have the LEM in my P2000SK, but my P30L is in V3.

It would really need to be a thing were you feel both to see the difference. The LEM has a bit of a learning curve to it.

KillStick

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Anderson
    I have carried a p30 V3 daily for the last year, I have ran close to to 2000 rounds through it varying from carry ammunition to plain ole ball rounds. It is by far my favorite gun and does what it is suppose to. After shooting it that much and doing a lot of dry fire practice the trigger is amazing. I love my p30 and I love DA/SA, it just comes down to whether you like DA/SA.

I have a lot of pistols and it always makes it to the range when I go, plus being my main carry gun for the last year it usually gets at least 100 rounds every range trip. It is fun to shoot which I can't say that for some of my last carry guns.

Top Bottom