• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I've been looking for one of these to handle before I give it much more thought. Anyone know of a shop that has them in stock. Nothing in Bloomington has them.....

The harder question would usually be what shop doesn't have one :) Most any shop in Indy should have one or if you head over to Seymour etc. you should find one. They are excellent pistols and a good buy.

Contender

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2014
    Lawrence County
    I think I saw one yesterday at an Archery/Gun Store on 54 between Little Cincy and Bloomfield. Don't remember the name of the store, first time I had been in it.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I'm sure Bradis would have one at one of the most reasonable prices and wouldn't be a bad drive from Bloomington. If anything the 1500 is coming at the end of the month and there should be no shortage of them there.

Erich

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    High Desert of New Mexico
    Just because the thread needs a photo:

photobucket-26369-1349308625255.jpg

Seven High

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    If you wouldn't mind a drive to Mishawaka, Midwest Guns on Grape Rd is having a summer sale on the CM9 and 40. $349.00 plus tax. There is some type of rebate offered as well.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    sharp looking gun, but looks REALLY small. does it get "lost" in your hand when shooting? does it offer pinky extensions to keep all fingers on the gun?
    It is REALLY small, but that's one of the main reasons I bought it. If you can't stand having your pinky not on the grip, you can get the CW9. It has 1/2 inch longer grip and barrel.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    sharp looking gun, but looks REALLY small. does it get "lost" in your hand when shooting? does it offer pinky extensions to keep all fingers on the gun?

I got 2 pinky extension mag plates from amazon for 11$ fpr my pm9 that will also fit the cm and cw series. Pierce brand fwiw. It makes shooting much more accurate for me.

Get ur hands on one....they are nice. Despite all the bad you hear, mine hasn't hiccuped on anything I shove in it including a beginners hand loads lol

CZB1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Newburgh

It's short but that is part of the appeal. I have two 7 round mags with the pinky extension and I would trade them straight up for the 6 round version if I had the chance.

I like to practice with what I carry and I have gotten used to the 6 round.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    My LGS had two of them but both triggers were really bad. So I passed.
    Every one I've ever seen has had a fantastic trigger. It's a little different, being really long, but it's super-smooth, IMO. If you're used to shooting a Glock and riding the reset, the Kahr trigger will take some getting used to but it's nowhere near the learning curve of a DA/SA transition. IMO, of course.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    It's short but that is part of the appeal. I have two 7 round mags with the pinky extension and I would trade them straight up for the 6 round version if I had the chance.

I like to practice with what I carry and I have gotten used to the 6 round.

I don't know if it is still the case, but the 7-rounders were pretty finicky in the CM9 a couple years ago. I sent my 7-rounder back to Kahr and traded it (free) for a 6er.

Top Bottom