• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just sent in my Rebate info for 2 free mags and pistol bag to Sig for the P226 Elite Stainless that I bought at the end of June.

Thanks to the person who posted the rebate form.

It will be nice to get a couple of free mags.

FYI, I also bought an extra barrel in 357 Sig caliber.

Wondering how much a silencer for it will cost me for the 40 cal ( I know that I would have to buy a 40 threaded barrel which is approx $230)

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I purchased a Sig SP2022 during the rebate period. Stainless slide, night sights, and 3 magazines for $430 (incl. FFL and shipping). Couldn't say no!

I submitted my rebate mid July and it was approved a week ago. I've read they are doing them in batches, so don't worry if you haven't heard anything!

Best of luck and enjoy your Sig.

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    I also picked up an SP2022 in 9mm, FDE color w/night sights (pic on pg 4 of the Official "Sig" Photo Thread). What a great shooter! Got it from Bud's. Sent in my paperwork last week, so I'm a little behind the rest of you. How's the quality of the range bag? Is it worth using for anything? Let me know once they start arriving.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I just got my magazines and pistol bag last week. It took them almost 2 months, but free mags are free mags. I never got a shipping update, they just kinda showed up one day. All's well that ends well, I suppose.

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    Just got an email that my rebate was approved and that I will be receiving an email when my fulfillment order is placed. Guessing from what Archer posted that I should see the bag and mags sometime in October.

Sliptap, your deal seems to be really good.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Got mine today. Bag is pretty decent. Has embroidered logo with storage for 5 magazines and an internal zippered pocket. It also has a Velcro swatch for patches, etc. Magazines are as expected, the genuine article.

b5huFWLw1FnnGXWygkjcAvY9lPNhcfXfQYBGlzSGFLc=w1219-h914-no

R_vZjqmHtPbuDQdV5Cd4OnbEbPgmHI4GxSPYDE3lKWo=w1219-h914-no

MRP2003

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Greenwood
    not sure of the average wait time, but I have not received mine yet and it has been 7 weeks now

btw, phisch, NICE looking SIG. That color looks great. I think that it would look even better with matching mags & controls

sliptap

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I printed my rebate on 7/15, received the "your packed has shipped" email on 8/15, and I received my bag and 2 magazines last week.

All in all, it was a great deal despite the wait time. It was sort of like waiting for Christmas...hoping to see that box on my doorstep :)

phisch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2014
    West Lafayette
    not sure of the average wait time, but I have not received mine yet and it has been 7 weeks now

btw, phisch, NICE looking SIG. That color looks great. I think that it would look even better with matching mags & controls

Thanks man, I got this for myself as a 10 year work anniversary gift. I like the subtle black accents. It came with the larger black grip but the FDE one fits my hand best. Really fun to shoot.

I think ink I sent in my stuff the first week of August. So almost two full months. Might also depend on what you purchased, my buddy got a TACOPS P226 and is still waiting.

Top Bottom