• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Today was the day.. After years of waiting and dreaming I pulled the trigger. I traded 3 seldom used handguns, but very nice in their own rights, for a Wilson Combat classic .45. Could not be happier. Blythes in valpo treated me right. I know no pictures didn't happen. Bla bla bla. I'm not that technically astute .

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Your right pics or it didn't happen. Congrats and welcome to the club. Wilson's are awesome shooters. Don't let it sit in a safe

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    Traded an H&K p30 (which i just replaced with the v-90; a Ruger gp100 (unfired) and a scoped Ruger redhawk 44mag, and a little bit of cash, to them of course. Still have 3 more .357's and 2 more 44's so I'm content with my trade. Did about half the break in today with around 160 to 190 rounds downrange without even a hint of a problem. I'll try to get my neighbor's daughter to post a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure, of the gun-not her.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Picture of the girl next door with a 1911! I will stay tuned.

Oh and good trade. I traded in a Sig 226, Glock 35, Smith Model 41, Smith Model 10, Sig Mosquito, Ruger 22/45, KelTec PF9 on mine. Best trade I ever made.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I remember when I made my trade for my 2nd Wilson at Bite the Bullet 12 years ago. I traded a Colt Pocket Nine, Springfield LW Champion and a Bennelli M2. All were safe queens. I have never looked back. That Wilson has been through several classes at Boone Co. and it backed up my duty 1911.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    You won't be disappointed it's as good a 1911 as you can buy.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Last edited:

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    VERT 7 for 1 now that's what I call horse trading. Talk about clearing out the safe. I'm really loving the way mine shoots. If the rain holds off it's back to the range again today.

drop45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2012
    My empire of dirt
    ThankS Vert, the photos I took don't do it justice. I went to the store today and bought it a pillow so it can lay next to me on my bed at night. I'm just kidding-----I already had a spare pillow

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Quiet a handsome piece of equipment :) I'm fond of two tone myself, as most people know.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Top Bottom