• ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Hi all,
    It looks like Springfield armory is doing their "3 free mags" promo again. It's been a couple years since I've seen it and thought I would share the news with yall. If I remember right, you buy any of their guns and then send in proof of when you bought it - within the promo dates - and they'll send you 3 free mags. (their factory mags are nice too!)
    If I were in the market for this kind of gun, this promo certainly gets my attention

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Hi all,
    It looks like Springfield armory is doing their "3 free mags" promo again. It's been a couple years since I've seen it and thought I would share the news with yall. If I remember right, you buy any of their guns and then send in proof of when you bought it - within the promo dates - and they'll send you 3 free mags. (their factory mags are nice too!)
    If I were in the market for this kind of gun, this promo certainly gets my attention
    Yea just got a good deal on a two tone XDS 9MM Tuesday and you get the mag holder and 3 mags cant beat that!

wildcatfan.62

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 9, 2011
    South Bend
    Recently picked up a new XDS in 9mm. Took one week for the mags to be delivered to my door after filling out the online form. Two 7 rounders and one 9 round mag. Came in a cool little pistol box, along with two extenstions for the 9 rounder based on the backstrap you use. I guess Springfield's trying to win back some market share after the recall of the XDS's?

Thanks CindyE for bumping this as it expires end of the month I think.

Top Bottom