Come and get them! $235 + $20ship Beretta Cougars! NIG PIX WARNING!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Come and get them! $235 + $20ship Beretta Cougars! BIG PIX WARNING!

Warty and I recently helped a GunJoker seller get rid of their stock of police trade-in .40 S&W Cougar D pistols. The seller was giving them away with two magazines for $235 + $20 shipping. This included two magazines, and you could order more mags @ $10 each ( at the time of this writing ). The large pix are to give a good look at the way these look. Pretty nice for a Police Trade in IMO.

The seller has the pistols graded from "best condition" to "worst condition" and are sending them out first-come first-served. As Warty and I were among he first three ( that I can tell ) to order, we got pistols that have been virtually unfired ( for a police trade-in, anyway ).

beretta-8040D_8160008.jpg

beretta-8040D_8160009.jpg

beretta-8040D_8160010.jpg

The rectangular cutout is the bottom of the spring-loaded firing pin block. When the trigger is pulled all the way, this block is moved up, unlocking the firing pin.
    beretta-8040D_8160013.jpg

These have minimal holster wear and usage marks.
    beretta-8040D_8160014.jpg

A closeup of the type D's bobbed hammer. The "D" designates "double action only" in the Beretta 92, Cougar and Px4 pistols.
    beretta-8040D_8160015.jpg

This is an absolutely screaming deal for one of these pistols. Want in on it? Here ya go: Beretta Cougar D 40 S&W * POLICE TRADE IN * .40 - Money Shops @ GunBroker. He only lists five at a time so if there are nine, wait a day or two for the next five to show. :)

Wanna know what makes these Cougars such great pistols? Beretta Cougar @ Wikipedia

Here is my gun with some $20 Houge Cocobolo wood grips as it sits now.
    main.php

main.php

Last edited:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    The link works and has a search criteria, check again. ATM he must not have any listed but he will. Check tomorrow later in the day and see. Also, this is not a compact but rather a regular carry police firearm that many agencies once had. Even the regular patrolmen had then so NOT a compact. If you aren't a fan of .40's, don't buy one.

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    The link works and has a search criteria, check again. ATM he must not have any listed but he will. Check tomorrow later in the day and see. Also, this is not a compact but rather a regular carry police firearm that many agencies once had. Even the regular patrolmen had then so NOT a compact. If you aren't a fan of .40's, don't buy one.

Can i get some contact information?

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    He had fifty of them to sell minus the five my friends and I bought. He should be relisting them soon if what he told me was true.

Here is his name and email address... Patrick Painter <ppainter@usmoneyshops.com>

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    He is out of the "nice" one but has THREE (3) that are a it more worn to sell then they are gone so get to it if you want one.

These have the nicest, smoothest double action trigger you will find. It feels great and hasn't the usual "hump" to overcome of the regular DAO. As I said, they are nice and even the less "pretty" ones are supposed to not have much wear to them at all. So there are only three of 50 left so make your move.

Top Bottom