• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    So I finally got a Glock 42. Been on the fence for a while, debating on whether to add another caliber or not since I am a .40 fan myself but I went for it. I know its a pain to find them retail and all of the people selling them are wanting over retail price but I actually found a place. Its a relatively new place called Wide Open Arms at Sherman and Raymond on the south side of Indy. Small little shop but has really competitive prices. I got the 42 for $410 which is cheaper than Beech Grove Firearms when they actually get it. If you are interested, the guy said he has a few more. He has other Gen 4 Glocks starting at $530 too and some 1911's, Rugers, etc. Few long arms and he said they can pretty much order anything. If you are a southsider, I would give them a look. And because everyone says, "No pics, didn't happen," here you go.
    10527835_10154574909930624_61030946690483314_n.jpg

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Sounds more like a store review than a gun review :): Glad to hear you like the 42 though. I've been thinking about getting one for when I need to deep conceal, but am holding out in hopes of a 9mm similar in size.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Yeah, sorry about that. Just trying to throw the guy some props for not gouging. I wish the would do it for the .40 but this will be nice for going to places that "ban" handguns plus for wearing clothes like gym shorts that I can't wear a holster on. Heading to beech grove firearms range later this week to see how it shoots. Just gotta find ammo

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Awesome grab! The G42 is quickly becoming one of my favorite guns to take to the range. So much so that I'm going to start reloading for the .380 (which I NEVER thought I'd do). All I need know is a decent concealment holster, most likely a Raven Phantom, and I am carrying! I picked it up for the same reason and that is either deeper concealment or carrying when my clothes won't allow me to carry my normal G19.

Top Bottom