Shot a Glock for the first time today...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Ohhhhh... I should know this... It was a 17 or a 19. I get them confused.

(My initial thought was to respond with this: It was a 220/221 - Whatever it takes!)

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Yes, welcome. If you decide to go big, like a 34, 35 or 41, I want to shoot it...will bring cookies since that^^^guy said we have 'em.
    You'd be welcome to shoot it, IF I got one of them. But I can't see myself getting a competition gun. At least not any time soon. Much more likely will be a smaller 9 or 45.

KingThomas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    I never was a big Glock fan. My first experience with a handgun was a Glock 21 and it was complete trash. Constant misfires and it would throw spent cartridges in your face half the time. BUT to their credit, they really do listen and tend to fix their issues. I fired a friends Glock 19 (Gen4) and...as much as it pains me...it was fantastic. I picked up my own a few weeks ago. Now I'm hooked...

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I never was a big Glock fan. My first experience with a handgun was a Glock 21 and it was complete trash. Constant misfires and it would throw spent cartridges in your face half the time. BUT to their credit, they really do listen and tend to fix their issues. I fired a friends Glock 19 (Gen4) and...as much as it pains me...it was fantastic. I picked up my own a few weeks ago. Now I'm hooked...
    Be careful because other Glocks tend to follow the first one you bring home! LOL. They are addicting love both the 17, and 19.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yes, welcome. If you decide to go big, like a 34, 35 or 41, I want to shoot it...will bring cookies since that^^^guy said we have 'em.

10606221_837600889592132_6498901938767904422_n.jpg

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Awesome! I felt pretty much the same way but kept seeing those pesky Glocks doing insanely well in competition and in training classes so I finally bit the bullet and bought one. And I can attest to the fact that they do indeed multiply once that first one shows up!

KingThomas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2014
    Jeffersonville
    Be careful because other Glocks tend to follow the first one you bring home! LOL. They are addicting love both the 17, and 19.
    HA! That seems to be the issue with every firearm I buy. I say to myself every time, "This is the last one for a while. Sit back...you're safe now"...and like clockwork, a week later...Mr. Hickok45 changes my mind. And I'm back on the market...

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    HA! That seems to be the issue with every firearm I buy. I say to myself every time, "This is the last one for a while. Sit back...you're safe now"...and like clockwork, a week later...Mr. Hickok45 changes my mind. And I'm back on the market...
    yeah, Hickock45 has a way of making you want any gun he's shooting doesn't he? And he looooooves his Glocks!

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The first time I shot a Glock, I told the range instructor I thought mine was broken because it felt like the trigger was about to fall out. Turns out that's how a Gen 2 was supposed to feel...

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    The only reason I opened this thread is to make sure you still have two hands and no facial injuries because we all know Glocks explode.

Nothing to see here, carry on.

Top Bottom