• ...and so much more!
  • fishbass62

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   1
    Dec 24, 2011
    Franklin
    Good until 9/6/2014. Gun is $310.29 out the door including tax. With 12% Rural King gift card in form of 12% rebate, final cost is 275.49 including tax. Go to the Ruger website and fill out rebate form for 222 rounds of Winchester 22lr and another magazine for the gun. The ruger rebate is good for a longer period.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    That's a good deal. Rural King has stepped up their game with building gun counters in their stores and offering good sales on firearms and ammo. Both Evansville Rural Kings sell guns and my buddy reports the Princeton Rural King is expanding and putting in a gun counter too.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Good until 9/6/2014. Gun is $310.29 out the door including tax. With 12% Rural King gift card in form of 12% rebate, final cost is 275.49 including tax. Go to the Ruger website and fill out rebate form for 222 rounds of Winchester 22lr and another magazine for the gun. The ruger rebate is good for a longer period.

Picked up one of these today myself. Thanks for the heads up!

emmo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Georgetown
    I called the Jeffersonville store several times last week to see if they had any in stock, no luck. Sunday Morning was my birthday and I saw by the Dick's add that they had 22's listed. Went up early and was able to get a box (525) of 22's. Went to RK and they had the SR22 in stock and brought one home. Went to the Ruger website to check out the video on cleaning and saw the promo for 222 rounds of Winchester and a Mag. Happy Birthday to me!!!

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    I called the Jeffersonville store several times last week to see if they had any in stock, no luck. Sunday Morning was my birthday and I saw by the Dick's add that they had 22's listed. Went up early and was able to get a box (525) of 22's. Went to RK and they had the SR22 in stock and brought one home. Went to the Ruger website to check out the video on cleaning and saw the promo for 222 rounds of Winchester and a Mag. Happy Birthday to me!!!

No kidding. Big ammo score, website specials and new gun on sale at Rural King. Nice!

Top Bottom