• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    Well my wife recently purchased a bodyguard .380 for carry. She is having a tough time with the trigger pull being so long. I myself think the trigger pull really sucks, but I have found only one solution at Galloway Precision :: Smith & Wesson® Performance :: Bodyguard 380 Performance Parts :: Short Stroke Trigger Kit for Bodyguard 380 and M&P 380 pistols and I was wondering if anyone knows if this would be a good fix for the trigger? Also does anyone know of any other trigger kits out there? I just want to make it easier on her because she has a tough time pulling it with here tiny hands. They say on the galloway website that it relieves 30%.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    There is a difference with the Galloway kit for the bodyguard that's the first thing I did after getting it. Believe or not its a pretty accurate pistol at say 21ft. It just does take a little shooting to get used to it. Would recommend the trigger kit!:ar15:

CountryHunter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    nice.. those guys are close to me also.. I might just have them do the install as well. Cant beat that for 139 installed. Better than me messing it up and having to buy something else that I broke.. Not saying I would do something like that but there is a chance with my fat fingers working on this very small pistol.. haha..

Top Bottom