• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    After purchasing this firearm and having nothing but troubles with it I decided to send it to glock and have all the updated parts out in it and got it back about a week ago. I decided to go shoot it today and well this happen after one mag! Let just say I'm not very happy about it and I believe this is the biggest POS glock has ever made.

d6KBvBM.jpg

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Sights are the weakest point of any Glock, I'm sorry to hear about your troubles may not want to spend more money but I suggest to get better sights or may be time to get rid of it.

manley82

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    You first mentioned "nothing but troubles".. what were the "troubles" you had in your 1st attempts with gun before the return and sight issue? Been considering a 42 and am curious. Thanks and sorry to see the hassles you have had.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Hate to hear you've had troubles with your new peice...I have had excellent results with my 42 since I bought it. Small variety of ammo, both FMJ and some self-defense rounds and they all ran like a champ.

what were the issues you had prior to sending it back?

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    We'll it's one of the first batch of 42's so just about every failure possible. FTF,FTE and failure to chamber. With all the newer upgrades it's suppose to function flawlessly and did with one mag until the sight fell off.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    It's funny how some of the early 42's run like crap. I have two early 42's and one newer revised 42. All three of them run like champs. I'd like to know why some early ones are fine, and others aren't. That being said, swap those sights out and put it through it's paces. If it runs well, you'll enjoy the gun.

pat102ko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Westfield
    I'm looking into testing some glocks out for my first purchase, and if I decide to go that route it be nice to know that their support is at least somewhat helpful. Have you had any trouble with Glock themselves? Hopefully you get those sights upgraded for free!

HistoryGuy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 17, 2013
    Churubusco
    Has anyone had problems with the newer ones? My fiancée wants to get one, but I don't want to get her a gun that will break or have any FTF, FTE, ect... Any advise? (P.S. The secondary choice, do to the Glock 42 being cheaper, is a Sig P238, the Sig being more expensive)

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    The 2 gun I seen have this happin first one was due to hitting something ... Like everyone says put some nite sights on it ...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom