• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Dock Brothers Pawn Shop on N. Meridian has a decent selection of used guns. Prices aren't too out of line.

Indy Trading Post usually has a couple dozen used guns in the case too.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I don't know if 500 guns on 16th st is still open but they dealt in used guns exclusively if memory serves.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Working on my post count so I can snag one off the classifieds now. LOL. Only 45 QUALITY posts left to go.

Fixed it for you. ;)

FYI. one liners like the one above wont count toward your post count and will likely disappear when a mod sees them.

you can also pony up the $15 site supporter fee and jump right into the classifieds.

But we all recommend 50 QUALITY posts. Helps us get to know you better. Remember, INGO is a message board that just happens to also have a classifieds section. If you just want a classifieds site, there are plenty of others out there. just my :twocents: .

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 8, 2013
    Fortville
    At the rate you're going, you should be close by this time next year!

Lol. Became a member when I was still active duty. I didn't start posting until about a year ago when I got out and moved back to IN. My brother in law got through his 50 posts in two days, told me to do the same. I saw that as a waste of everyones time, so I have been staying on the quality post bandwagon ever since. Slow and steady wins the race. Lol. I will get there eventually.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Lol. Became a member when I was still active duty. I didn't start posting until about a year ago when I got out and moved back to IN. My brother in law got through his 50 posts in two days, told me to do the same. I saw that as a waste of everyones time, so I have been staying on the quality post bandwagon ever since. Slow and steady wins the race. Lol. I will get there eventually.

yep. For me it took about a week or so.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Where's your sense of humor? I self-reported, didn't I?

Actually, I've always been a quality post type of guy, but I'm new to this forum. Been lurking here for awhile but mostly just to keep up on local show schedules. I'm just now finding out about all the other useful info stored here and have spent several hours over the last few days reading the FAQ and links from there. Biggest problem so far is that I'm finding so may interesting threads that I usually have at least half a dozen open at once. Catching up quick though.

I'm a heavy hitter on several gun forums,........primarily Subguns and FALfiles. I've got a reputation on FALfiles for posting epics and I have to watch myself or I get carried away. Mostly historic stuff and gunsmithing. I'll find a niche here soon enough.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Thanks all, Usually looking for Old/Unique/Rare Beretta 92 models.

Oh, and I meant to post earlier,........

If you like on-line shopping, you can keep an eye on cdisales on GB. That's Gary Cole and he tends to bring in quite a few interesting old Berettas. The GB site seems to be wonky at the moment so I can't tell exactly what he's got available right now but it shows 64 listings for 'Beretta",.......primarily 84's most likely. But in the past I've picked up several nice early manufacture Beretta M951's for very reasonable prices. Also bought a very nice condition early M92 with frame mounted safety and heel magazine release, but it was so nice that my receiving dealer talked me out of it and he kept it(I owed him a favor anyway). I've seen the early M92's listed before,......he'll have them again. Right now he's got a glut of Browning Hi Powers and I think he's working through that inventory.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    Fixed it for you. ;)

FYI. one liners like the one above wont count toward your post count and will likely disappear when a mod sees them.

you can also pony up the $15 site supporter fee and jump right into the classifieds.

But we all recommend 50 QUALITY posts. Helps us get to know you better. Remember, INGO is a message board that just happens to also have a classifieds section. If you just want a classifieds site, there are plenty of others out there. just my :twocents: .

It is $20.00

Top Bottom