• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mikemcbride

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Im looking to get a different Handgun to carry this winter. I generally carry a Taurus pt709 but I'm wanting to step up to a compact size handgun. I was looking at the Cz p07 9mm, anyone had any experience carry this handgun?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Yes indeed, I have the 2014 P-07 (not the previous "Duty" model) in 9mm. As of late, this has been my primary EDC. While the grip is a little longer than the SR9C that I used to carry, I truly think it makes for an EDC in just about any kind of weather you'd be willing to carry a Glock 19 in, as it's nearly identical in every dimension. Not to mention, it's just ridiculously fun and accurate to shoot. I carry AIWB, and it disappears pretty well under a baggy t-shirt, even moreso behind a sweatshirt.

FWIW, I'm sure you already know you can switch this between safety and decocker. I have mine setup in decocker mode so that it's the same as my P-01. the P-07 is just a ton of gun for the $$, and the new model has quite a few nice enhancements over the previous generation.

Taurahe

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Greenwood
    I too vote for the CZ p07. I carry mine with the safety installed. It is one of the most accurate guns I own and hides very easily.

Top Bottom