• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • randy68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    SW Indiana
    I went to my lgs because i knew they had a P07 in the case. When I got there I was a little disappointed because it was a 2013 model and I wanted a new version. So off I went to Rural King because I knew they had them in stock but were a few dollars more. At least they were the 2014 versions. When I got it home I only had time to run a couple mags thru it but it was flawless and a pleasure to shoot. Really looking forward to shoot this a lot more. Very nice gun..

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Indeed, congratulations! I think you will LOVE this pistol. Other than me taking a bit of time to get used to the 6 o'clock sight hold, I haven't experienced a single hiccup with mine. No FTF, no stovepipes, no jams... it's been absolutely, positively perfect.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    ok. whats the difference between '13'S and the '14'S ?

Addition of front cocking serrations, improvements to the Omega trigger system, added changeable back straps melted corners for more comfortable carry also an updated slide finish for better wear and corrosion resistance. Oh and the sights are now a steel 3 dot configuration instead of plastic Glock style.

Last edited:

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Addition of front cocking serrations, improvements to the Omega trigger system, added changeable back straps melted corners for more comfortable carry also an updated slide finish for better wear and corrosion resistance. Oh and the sights are now a steel 3 dot configuration instead of plastic Glock style.

Don't forget the shape of the trigger.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Four weeks to go until I get mine from Cajun.

BA - did you go with a particular package on the P-07? What upgrades are you getting?!? I keep thinking about sending in my P-01 since it rarely comes out of the safe, but can't decide what I might want them to change... I'd really like to see what they can do with their trigger work, and I'd love an upgrade from the small-dot stock sights. But I digress. You MUST report back once you've had a chance to take your P-07 out for a shake down.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    BA - did you go with a particular package on the P-07? What upgrades are you getting?!? I keep thinking about sending in my P-01 since it rarely comes out of the safe, but can't decide what I might want them to change... I'd really like to see what they can do with their trigger work, and I'd love an upgrade from the small-dot stock sights. But I digress. You MUST report back once you've had a chance to take your P-07 out for a shake down.
    I ordered one from Schmeky with the Pro Package. It already has Meprolight night sights. I have a few guns already customized. If you ever get up this way you are more than welcome to shoot them. Be warned that once you do any hesitation about sending one down will end.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I ordered one from Schmeky with the Pro Package. It already has Meprolight night sights. I have a few guns already customized. If you ever get up this way you are more than welcome to shoot them. Be warned that once you do any hesitation about sending one down will end.

You have a deal! I don't get up to Monticello much, but still have family in the Rossville area, so Lafayette would be a great meeting place. Also, one of my younger brother's classmates recently purchased "4 Guns", and I want to pay them a visit at some point to see how their new operation is going. Thanks for the offer, and I may ping you privately on what you would recommend for the P-01!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I work in West Lafayette and shoot at Applied Ballistics. I have been in Four Guns once since the turnover and was impressed. They actually have a good amount of inventory. We will definitely have to meet up and do some CZ shooting. There is a guy in Indy who does CZ mods that you might want to talk to. I get mine done, usually, by a buddy of mine.

Top Bottom