• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    Those of you that know me know that for a long time I have been all about the XD, well in my absents from INGO I bought a gen 3 G17 and I LOVE IT more than my XD. Just thought I would put that out there since I have came back to INGO. Let the interweb bashing begin :popcorn:

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I had an XD for a while, until I picked up my first Sig... I rented a G22 this week and shot a Glock for the first time. I found that the grip angle just doesn't work for me. The gun felt very uncomfortable in my hands and because of that, I just didn't shoot very well with it. I have a touch of arthritis in both wrists, especially my left wrist, and I just couldn't find a comfortable grip.

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    I was one of those haters that talked **** about glocks with out ever shooting one. But since I finally shot one man i was in love, it was like having sex with a hooker for the first time. lol Now I like my XD and will be buying the XDM just because glock does not have a single stack 9mm but I LOVE my 17

TheDude

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Southeast Kentuckiana.
    bevdhd.jpg

Repeat after me OP, "I will buy more Glocks, I will buy more Glocks".

64ghno.jpg

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    :dunno:

I have a variety of handguns. ALL shoot exactly where you point them. Maybe not where you intended the shot to go, but the round goes exactly where you aimed it, LOL.

Being a lefty, I've always (more-or-less) had to 'adapt' to the firearm in some form or fashion. So grip 'angle', etc. has never been too great of a concern, I just adapt to the firearm.

After all, the point is to have the round hit, and only hit, where you intend the shot to go, right?

huntall50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    NW Indianapolis
    Glad your back on INGO, and have given the Glock a try…
    I like what ModernGunner said, I have always believed that to be true of 'Shooters'… Hickock45 shoots a huge variety of guns and shoots them well!

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I had a similar reaction to my first time out. Never shot a Glock but watched them in competition and figured with as many people shooting with them, there had to be something about them. First rounds through my first Glock purchase and it had me saying to myself "I'm going to have to eat a lot of crow when my buddies find out..." I am a fan of firearms and love many name brands but I drank deeply from the Well of Glock and there ain't no going back! LOL

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    The Glocks are great. They are like the Timex of auto pistols. They take a licking and keep on ticking. What is not to like?

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    The Glocks are great. They are like the Timex of auto pistols. They take a licking and keep on ticking. What is not to like?

Unfortunately for me they just don't work. Horrible ergos for my hands and the striker fire trigger isn't my friend. They're known for reliability. Sigs are know for that and accuracy also. Plus I can shoot lights out with sigs so that's what I carry and shoot

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Well they may be the most durable and most popular guns of all time and it's a free country after all (sort of) but I own several staple guns than have a better trigger and better ergonomics than any Glock I've ever fired.

Top Bottom