• ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    and still only 15.7 ounces
    Yeah, well, I'm thinking all the ducks aren't in a row just yet information-wise.

Still, I'm thinking I've finally found a replacement for my long-lamented old Smith & Wesson 60 38 special 3-inch from the 90's...

And, wondering if I can order that grip for my LCR 357!!!

outnumbered

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Awesome...when .357 rolls out it will move up on wish list. Just not sure .38 in a platform larger than snubbie would be something I would want.

Razer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2013
    South Central Indiana
    Rear sight looks fragile and sharp for a carry gun at first glance. I'm sure I'm wrong but it jumped out at me right off the bat.

Seems like this could be cool in .357 if the price is right. So far the .357 versions all seem a little on the high side for me to purchase anyway.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A 3" with adjustable black on black sights? I'm not sold on that. It's also ugly, but the Glock guys will like it.

Personally, I'd rather see the Wiley Clapp SP101 with an LCR style cam trigger in a 3".

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Saw one in a local store yesterday... I was sorely tempted to trade my 2" SP101 38 spl towards it. I like the looks over the regular LCR, the trigger was nice and it felt so much better on my belt. If it were only in .357... I have a 3" .357 SP101 that I love to shoot but it is just too heavy for EDC (for me that is).

I do not know what to do, but I want one.

Top Bottom