SW side of Indy

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Figure since I'm hooked, I might as well setup as a pusher myself. 1911's, my drug of choice... :):

I see you are totally down with the sickness.

If I had not smashed the gun fun fund I would be in line for another RO.

Of course I could look in our classifieds for one of the shot out GI's posted up for $700......................:rofl:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I see you are totally down with the sickness.

If I had not smashed the gun fun fund I would be in line for another RO.

Of course I could look in our classifieds for one of the shot out GI's posted up for $700......................:rofl:

Heck, that's a bargain... :rolleyes:

At the risk of going off topic, that's a pet peeve of mine in the classifieds section. It's like no one understands you can use Gunwatcher to immediately determine the lowest price on a gun. If a brand new gun can be bought online for $500, plus $10 shipping and a $15 FFL, you're not going to find many people dumb enough to pay $600 for your used gun of the same model.

Okay, I feel better now, on with my day :)

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I just added more to my previous post with my thoughts on that...lol!

And for the most part you are correct.
    So many 51 post count "retailers in there lately. Hocking their wares looking for profit. Ingo people tend to be informed and wise when looking at purchasing a gun.
    Yes, Gunbroker and Armslist may bring you more money but I tend to stay away from them. To much of a hassle for my "Simple" mind.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I just know CM is getting kick backs from Springfield. Lets see RO in 9MM, LW Champion Operator, and then the TRP! Broke but loving every trip to the range. LOL.psyko

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I just know CM is getting kick backs from Springfield. Lets see RO in 9MM, LW Champion Operator, and then the TRP! Broke but loving every trip to the range. LOL.psyko

Yep, agreed. The Operator is the only Springfield I have, but my interest in 1911's has certainly taken over my brain lately and I blame CM :D

The loaded is probably the best price. I can get the RO for $700 just about anytime.

I agree about the Loaded being the best price of the bunch. Looking at Gunwatcher, the RO deal is about the same or $20 less than other places. I know prices fluctuate, but it's not a bad deal, just not a great one. Great would be the $633 price Bud's had them for this summer!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Yea I know what you mean about CM. He is an enabler. I'm not allowed to hang out with him anymore until after the holidays and my 1911 fund increases. What ever you do don't go shooting with him either. After you shoot some of his honey guns you will be dumping pay checks in your 1911's

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Yea I know what you mean about CM. He is an enabler. I'm not allowed to hang out with him anymore until after the holidays and my 1911 fund increases. What ever you do don't go shooting with him either. After you shoot some of his honey guns you will be dumping pay checks in your 1911's

Oh I know what you mean. I met him on Friday and he measured the pull on my Ruger and Springfield 1911's. Afterwards, he let me coonfinger 3 or 4 of his 1911's and they were really, REALLY nice! :drool:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wow, pretty interesting to me to find that out of the deals, only the RO sold out. I would have figured that deal on the Loaded would have all gone... :dunno:

Top Bottom