• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sawed off

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2014
    South bend
    Just picked up a Walther PPQ M2 from Midwest Gun in South Bend. Great service as usual from them plus I feel I got a good price on the weapon. Can't wait to try it out.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    PPQ is a great gun. I have it in the 40 cal M1 version. Need to find another one here in a few months for the wife...

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bjenkins PPQ impressed me so much that I kept talking it up. My wife decided to order herself a 4" model. She is a lefty and really wanted the paddle mag release but the M2 should serve her well.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I had one and my sister liked it so much, she took it. But, I got it back and it's never leaving my side again!

Sonney

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Walter make a fine weapon, I have the 9 in the paddle version and also the 40 both are great trigger is next to none. If you shut your eyes you can't tell the difference in calb. Will soon get the ccp when it comes out a small 9 saw it at the NRA meeting in Indy.

Sonney

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I CC mine with no problems. I pocket carry it most of the time, if you can believe that. (I'm 6'3", 300lbs. though). lol I'm going to order a 'Sticky Pocket Holster' for it so it won't print.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    I just use the stock sights on mine. They were dialed in perfectly right out of the box. Why mess with something that isn't broke?

I know all about sticky fingers trying to get a hold of my PPQ. I let the wife shoot it at the range.....and she didn't want to give it back...

She normally conceal carries, and she has picked up a new method...

I OC my PPQ, and she has learned to draw from my hip. Useful technique for just-in-case though....

Top Bottom