• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    What happen? , I just reply to someone's thread and now im the OP :dunno:?

We'll just roll with it. :)

New OP, I'm with you but think the CZ trigger is just like most other stock triggers. Most weapons have mediocre triggers out of the box (except 1911s which are all still polished with a lightning bolt straight from heaven by JMB himself). Glocks, M&Ps, Hi Powers and lots of others have production grade parts that work reliably, but that do not inspire trigger related poetry. CZs are like others in that they can be improved through use, polish or aftermarket parts. The stock sights are not great, but are also workable. At least the new CZs have dovetailed sights. The early ones had the sight milled into the front of the slide. That really limits your options.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I have four CZ's and the only one that has a trigger I am not crazy about is the rami. But its getting better, just more reason to shoot more.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    I have a CZ75BD (police). Some don't like the decocker/double action. It don't bother me none.

It feels great in the hand and shoots very smoothly. I was looking for an all metal 9mm and found one at a pretty good price.

I did have some reservations about the how much grip area there was on the slide serrations but it turned out not to be a problem at all.

I don't regret it a bit.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I worked over a Rami for Birds Away that now has an awesome trigger. I did a polish job on all the internals then installed CGW parts. Race hammer, adjustable sear, 11.5 mainspring. extended firing pin w/ reduced power fp spring, reduced power trigger return spring w/ removable trigger pin. Also used the short reset system. It is the most accurate small weapon I have ever shot!

I have four CZ's and the only one that has a trigger I am not crazy about is the rami. But its getting better, just more reason to shoot more.

Top Bottom