• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Hello I wanted to know if any retired military/LE has any experience with Glock Blue Label program pros or cons I read it may take 120 days to possibly save $75-$100 off retail price. Thanks and shoot straight!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Retired USAF here, I picked up a G21 Gen 4 for around $489. I got mine in less than 2 weeks.

Greenville? Southeast of the thriving metropolis of Palmyra?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Hello I wanted to know if any retired military/LE has any experience with Glock Blue Label program pros or cons I read it may take 120 days to possibly save $75-$100 off retail price. Thanks and shoot straight!
    If you qualify, run right over to Beech Grove Firearms, or Steve R. Jenkins and pick one up?

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Copy that right on the money! Cliche warning not , thank you for serving! I hate to say that to other vets because most civilians regurgitate that all the time, but I truly mean it, most of my family retired USAF as well (Lt. col,Major)

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Will do thank you Darral27 I'm waiting back to hear from local blue label dealer currently. I just misunderstood the websites info I assume.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I go to Steven R. Jenkins, look in the case, select what I want if it's there, hand them my ID/DL/CC, fill out paperwork and leave in about fifteen minutes. It's just that easy.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    ZX Gun, in both Fort Wayne and Goshen, is a Glock Blue Label dealer. "Regular" fixed-sight Glocks, such as the 17, 19, 22, 23, etc., go for $425.00, if you qualify, for examples:

Current and retired law enforcement officers
    EMTs, Fire fighters, Volunteer fire fighters, Paramedics
    Military personnel, including reservists, National Guard with I.D., and retired Military with "retired" credentials
    Correction officers, including Parole and Probation officers
    State licensed Security companies, and State licensed security officers
    Court judges, District Attorneys, and Deputy District Attorneys
    L.E. Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation
    Glock Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase coupon.

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Thank you guys for the information I hope to here back from Keislers Police Supply my local Blue Label dealer today with a price quote. I appreciate the help once again.

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    Looks like my local blue label has gen 4 g19 g26 or g27 for $399 fixed sights or $455 for night sights. Now I need to rub the wife's feet so I can buy 2 :rockwoot:

smcgee

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2014
    Greenville
    I don't drive so Jenkins isn't in my wheelhouse. Kieslers Police Supply is less then 20 miles here in Southern Indiana in Jeffersonville/Clarksville area.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    I don't know about Blue Label, but Glock sells their guns to employees of certain firearms retailers under a similar discount program. (which is even cheaper than blue label) When I ordered my last Glock, it came in a couple of weeks.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Bumping an old thread but for people who have used the Blue Label program, was there any requirement to show your LTCH or approval for the LTCH?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    No, I just show ID, they (Jenkins) took it and my Indiana Drivers License, along with my Discover card, and had me fill out the 4473 Federal form is all.
    In and out in about half an hour.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I don't drive so Jenkins isn't in my wheelhouse. Kieslers Police Supply is less then 20 miles here in Southern Indiana in Jeffersonville/Clarksville area.

I always buy from Kieslers. Ask for Roni, she'll take care of you.

Top Bottom