• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I should have known better than to get on my computer over the holiday weekend. This deal was too good to pass up:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/handguns/366726-nice-sig-1911-deal.html

So I ordered one and just got home from USDS, where I had it transferred. Pretty sweet gun and a killer deal. The fact that it came with 4 mags was icing on the cake. Some gun pr0n:

Just the gun

TacOps_zps7674e87f.jpg

Doing a poor job of making it look sexy (well, sexier than it already is)

TacOpsMags_zps8813d591.jpg

Anyway, I'll be hitting the range on Saturday and will be trying it out. I'll post my thoughts, especially in what I think about the Sig vs the SA Loaded and Ruger SR1911. :ar15:

LCSOSgt11

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    LaPorte, IN
    I am a Sig armorer, and handled some of their 1911's at an armorer's school. I was favorably impressed with their product. If I didn't have two 1911's already, I would probably purchase one.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I am a Sig armorer, and handled some of their 1911's at an armorer's school. I was favorably impressed with their product. If I didn't have two 1911's already, I would probably purchase one.

I wasn't aware there was a limit of 2!! Should I be worried if I break this rule? :):

And OP, the price I see on the link is $999. Could you share what the deal was over the weekend? I have one for sale that is NIB and wonder if I'm out of line since I have no real interest (except trades). **sorry, just read all the other thread and saw where you said it could be had shipped for $700

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks all! I'm really happy with it so far. Really looking forward to taking it to the range.

As to the deal, yeah, like I said in the other thread, it was $679.80, with free shipping and a $15 FFL fee to the great guys at USDS. $694.80 for a Sig that normally sells for $850 - $900 is a fair deal I'd say :)

Midskier

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    NWI IL/IN BORDER
    When the deal is that good it'll be the new standard. I love mine,...... Nitron stainless slide and frame, rail, ambi safety, mag well and 4 mags that work. Oh and night sights and checkered front strap, now that's loaded

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County

If you could just trade me jobs. Thatd be great...

Great looking 1911. After I get an AR, Id like to get another 1911 with a rail..

Top Bottom