• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just looking for some feed back from owners of this 226 or people that have shot one. Not for carry or for that matter home just for fun! Enjoy my 1911s, Glocks and a few others but recently have been drawn to this SAO Sig. I have owned a couple of the 938s and the C-3 1911 and know that Sig makes a great pistol just wondering if this is one you would recommend. Thanks

Harley46982

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 85.7%
    6   1   0
    Oct 18, 2010
    I have one and find it makes a nice compliment to my 1911s when I just want to got the range and shoot a lot and kinda plink around. this high cap mags are a joy. I even carry it from time to time!

GNRPowdeR

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Bartholomew Co.
    The little time I owned one, I enjoyed it. Trigger was nice, but it didn't fit my hands well, so it had to go.

I expect the new owner to be along shortly...

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I was pumped up on getting a 226 based on everything I read and heard about them. I shot my brothers and was kinda, meh. Don't get me wrong, I think it is possibly the best combat 9mm out there. For my purposes it just didn't get me all excited and screaming like a little girl.

My nephew's CZ's held more interest for me. Though my budget is M&P right now.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Love my sigs. been the most reliable and durable guns i've owned.

I would not hesitate to own one of their SAO models just hard to justify when i have a great mk25

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I just was talking to my brother. He had some Heine sights put on his. He said he was going to start shooting IDPA with it next season. He really likes it a lot. He says if he ever would need a pistol for SHTF, that would be the one he would take. And he has a LOT of choices in his arsenal:).

I probably should look at the SAO version.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    The little time I owned one, I enjoyed it. Trigger was nice, but it didn't fit my hands well, so it had to go.

I expect the new owner to be along shortly...

You Call?

Hey Barry I bought Powder's gun. I have shot it very little but I was impressed. Grip is to big for my hand but I like the idea of 21 rounds and a StreamLight TLR-1 on the rail. I think it will make a nice nightstand gun. You can shoot it if you want.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    You Call?

Hey Barry I bought Powder's gun. I have shot it very little but I was impressed. Grip is to big for my hand but I like the idea of 21 rounds and a StreamLight TLR-1 on the rail. I think it will make a nice nightstand gun. You can shoot it if you want.
    Hey thanks might just have to make plans and ride north and take you up on that. Been thinking about a 226 for awhile and liked the looks and review of the Elite SAO.

Top Bottom