• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cam

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Tipton County
    Got a Kimber Ultra Carry and a Colt Defender. I carry the Defender way more, in fact I don't recall the last time the Kimber was out of the safe. With that in mind, I don't really have any reason that I don't carry the Kimber, it is a very nice gun. I just like the Defender more. Both will eat anything I feed them.

Not a fan of the gutter sights on the New Agent, but I don't really think you will go wrong either way.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    My Kimber is my go-to gun for EDC. It is the best handgun I have ever owned for how it shoots, feels in hand and it's overall quality. The weight and size of my Ultra CDP II is a perfect choice for carrying either IWB or OWB. Last time I was at a friends range, 2 of the other gents fell in love with my Kimber and both ended up with one of their own.

02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.
    Dean- Thanks for your valuable input in regard to the Kimber model I was considering. I will be looking for the Dan Wesson ECO in .45ACP locally. I also have the Sig P938. I am interested in any issues you have had with this weapon as I generally carry this as my "summer carry".

02roadster

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Foxcliff, Morgan Co.
    Got a Kimber Ultra Carry and a Colt Defender. I carry the Defender way more, in fact I don't recall the last time the Kimber was out of the safe. With that in mind, I don't really have any reason that I don't carry the Kimber, it is a very nice gun. I just like the Defender more. Both will eat anything I feed them.

Not a fan of the gutter sights on the New Agent, but I don't really think you will go wrong either way.
    Thanks Cam- I carry the New Agent with Crimson Trace, I really like it. I have another New Agent in .45ACP that I will trade when my decision is made.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I used to have one and never had an issue with it. It was a nice little gun, but I ended up picking up a Kimber Compact as well and after the Ultra sat in the safe for too long a time, I passed it on to another INGO'r. For me, the 4.5 inch barrel on the compact felt better but I do miss having a snub-nose 1911 sometimes.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I've got one. Never a miss with it. Smooth as silk out of the box. I've only got about 1K rounds but a very accurate and easy carrying weapon. It's every bit as accurate out to 25 yards as my 5" guns.

lperagallo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2014
    Westfield
    I have a Kimber Ultra Raptor that I carry all the time. I also practice with it quite a bit. I have not had any issues with it and it is a great weight for CC.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tatdale2
    Top Bottom