• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    so today at a lgs i saw a sig 220 stamped made in germany, but it has no german proof marks, a gray plastic case, 1 factory 7 round mag, 1 promag 10 round mag, and looks nib(ie no sig smiley,frame still has all the black on the frame rails) priced at 650.00, they are holding it for me till monday morning.

now here's my question, i already own a sig 239(9mm),226(german in 9mm),a bda45(sig 220 european 45 acp) do i need another sig?

what do i do?

ps my fiance says i should do it(and will help pay for it)

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, ya already have a P220, but if there's nothing else ya need $650 for, and it's burning a hole in your pocket, why not? :dunno:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    If the one you have now has the European mag release, you need this one. Really two differnt guns.

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    I have 1 Sig. Even though it is a nice piece, it was just an impulse buy. For what they cost I guess I expected better. Internally they're just too fragile. I don't think I'll ever buy another one.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Well, ya already have a P220, but if there's nothing else ya need $650 for, and it's burning a hole in your pocket, why not? :dunno:

i have two ar lowers that need uppers(ones a poly lower thats getting a ati upper, they are 199.99 at cdnn)

Yeah, you already have a 220.
    sig 1911's are nice

i have a taurus 1911 thats awesome, and a xd45 thats awesome, and yes its a 220/bda that i kinda scared to carry cause of the grip (and the lanyard ring digs into my hip and i cant remove it without cracking the grip,the lanyard reinforces the recess under the grip)

Never to many sigs in your safe!
    go for it !

i know right! thinking hard about it!

10mmMarc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 16, 2015
    Greenwood
    Anytime your fiance says she will help pay for a gun, GO GET IT !!!! and you better plan on keeping her, those types don't come around often !

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Anytime your fiance says she will help pay for a gun, GO GET IT !!!! and you better plan on keeping her, those types don't come around often !

for my birthday last year she bought me a xd45(used), and for christmas this year she bought me a sog tac auto(knife)

well i picked them out, and she paid for them

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    You're asking for our thoughts after your fiance has given you her blessing? Allow me to share with you what my father-in-law told me; the only two words you will need for the rest of your life are "Yes Dear". Go get the pistol :D

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    it's in lay away, i told my fiance that i would pay for it with my tax return, she said NO that she was buying it for me as a valentines present

i love her!

Top Bottom