• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    They aren't that uncommon. I saw one quite a while ago at the Gander Mountain in Terre Haute. If the price there is too high, just name your price and they will likely accept it. :twocents:

HA! Look at this guy with his jokes! GM negotiating prices on new guns...funny stuff. Used guns they MIGHT negotiate a few percentages if they have held on to it for a long time.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    HA! Look at this guy with his jokes! GM negotiating prices on new guns...funny stuff. Used guns they MIGHT negotiate a few percentages if they have held on to it for a long time.

I used to work at GM. I assure you that the prices are negotiable. We would look up the cost and negotiate for nearly anything above cost assuming we could find someone to "Price match." When I worked at GM we would negotiate on nearly every sale. :twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2012
    01001111 01001000
    I used to work at GM. I assure you that the prices are negotiable. We would look up the cost and negotiate for nearly anything above cost assuming we could find someone to "Price match." When I worked at GM we would negotiate on nearly every sale. :twocents:

Perhaps a different experience from a different manager. I worked the Lafayette store for a while and might go back if employment opportunities don't perk up in the next couple of months. Customer needs to have a direct product comparison from a printed advertisement AND the item has to be in stock verified by an employee phone call in order for them to even consider dropping the price. I hated the prices and the fact that people actually bought guns there but it was a paycheck.

Used guns go exactly as I said, they MIGHT drop the price a few percentages a bit if they've had it for a while. Otherwise, forget it.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I've seen them at Big R here locally. Indiana Gun Club shows 1 in stock on their website.

I've had mine since last fall - bought when my LGS first got them. It's still NIB, and have been thinking about trading it off. Bought it at the time there was a rebate - so it has an extra 2x 17 rd mags and a Sig soft case. (If you're still having trouble finding one.)

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    On Gun Broker, they have one (full size 9mm P320) listed. But, it's only available, (according to Sig), for military or police. The price wasn't that bad, but why are they restricted? Also, I haven't seen any conversion parts available from Sig yet.

Cool Breeze

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    Fort Fun
    I have a 320 sub compact, my FIL has a full size. I've seen several full size at different stores in Fort Wayne so yes they're out there. Yes, they are all interchangeable- which is pretty cool. The full size slide on sub compact frame looks a little odd, but certainly works. The sub compact slide on the full size frame looks even odder, but also still works. Also, similar to glocks, the longer mags will always fit in smaller frames.

Since the trigger group/frame is the "gun", what i think would be awesome is a carbine grip and barrel that utilizes the trigger group. Expand the whole line to something like the Marlin Camp, or Just Right Carbine.

djsmith1000

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2014
    United States
    I'm very interested in this gun as well... The only complaint I could seem to find is the bore axis is rather high, resulting in high muzzle flip. Any comments about recoil and muzzle flip compared to other similar striker fired's?

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I'm very interested in this gun as well... The only complaint I could seem to find is the bore axis is rather high, resulting in high muzzle flip. Any comments about recoil and muzzle flip compared to other similar striker fired's?

I have the 320 Carry and the bore axis is in-line w/ other Sigs. Muzzle flip is not bad at all. It is a real soft shooter. I was doing double taps w/o much effort on target @ 21ft.

Jdubbs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Dearborn County
    I bought my wife the 320 sub compact about a month ago. Due to weather its not seen much use. We have about 200 rounds down the pipe on it and only 1 issue. We started off with 115gr ammo and had ftes. Switched to 124gr ammo and no problems. We had the same problems with the dreded lc9 at first as well till it was broken in. The had no more problems running 115gr ammo in it.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers

Perhaps a different experience from a different manager. I worked the Lafayette store for a while and might go back if employment opportunities don't perk up in the next couple of months. Customer needs to have a direct product comparison from a printed advertisement AND the item has to be in stock verified by an employee phone call in order for them to even consider dropping the price. I hated the prices and the fact that people actually bought guns there but it was a paycheck.

Used guns go exactly as I said, they MIGHT drop the price a few percentages a bit if they've had it for a while. Otherwise, forget it.

^^^this. At Castleton, good luck. At least when I was there. The GM would actually laugh if we asked for a customer. He wouldn't budge on pricing. The closest he'd come to "lowering" the price, other then a price match, was discount it $30 and they had to buy a Pro Plan...for $29.99

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    I picked up a p320 carry and it is a sweet shooter. The only minor issue I have is the polymer seems to scuff up very easily. Luckily I don't mind because it is a shooter and will probably end up being my edc.

Top Bottom