• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zider

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Brownsburg
    I've been wearing one for about a year and really like mine. When I changed carry guns this summer they swapped my shell for one that would fit the new gun and even covered the shipping back to me. I picked up one of their new neoprene based versions a month ago and I think it's even better than the leather version. The fabric is super soft and holds my tucked shirt much better than the leather. My buddy wears a CB and I'd put the AG against his any day. Plus, you can't beat the price.

Jdubbs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Dearborn County
    I have one of their original holsters prior to the cloak series. I have the shells for my 1911, xd, m&p, and 2022. All fit well and are comfortable. I like being able to keep the same broken in holster and change out the shell. I carry my 2022 in the ag holster during the warmer part of the year, and use my sig holster during the colder part.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Top notch customer service. I can wear a t shirt and conceal my full size 45ACP 1911 with a 10 round magazine without a problem.

For the price the product cannot be beat. One cannot even compare a crossbreed to the Aliengear. They are in completely differnt price ranges.

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I like mine. I have the cloak slide OWB w/ kydex shells for my CZ P07 and Sig P320. It is very comfortable. I just ordered a 3rd shell for my PT111 G2.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have several different IWB holsters (some came with gun that was bought) and really like Alien Gear, just being able to change shells is great. Mine came with extra parts and the holster is comfortable for all day wear. All this, and they don't gouge you on price like CrossBreed does, and yes I have one.

dleak

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    floyd county
    great info !!! thanks a lot ... doesnt seem to be much middle ground on this , you either love it or hate it !!! thankssagain for all of your honest opinions :)

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I got the cloak backing and it's as comfortable a rig for my all steel 1911 as I've ever had. Carry it all day without issue.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

Top Bottom