• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Bud's has P227 Nitron at $665 via "make an offer". I carry a P220, bought a P245 fairly recently, and a P229 within a few weeks.

Just say no, just say no, just say no. Deep breath.

There, better. Waiting for an Equinox version. Deep breath. Deep breath.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    If it has went through the Sig armory with a SRT and trigger job, then it would be impossible to say no. Some of their special configurations are just too good to pass up, but they are pricey.

At that price range you could send it to Sig and have the armorers give it the bells and whistles and still be just under 1k.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    I wouldn't feel undergunned in the least with that P220 you have.
    That's one outstanding pistol.
    However, the P227 Nitron would be sorely tempting for a secondary, at least if I could afford one.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Aversion therapy is best:

sfN2g.jpg

We let him destroy one gun company, don't let him take another one down the Rainbow Brite tunnel to hell.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Bud's has P227 Nitron at $665 via "make an offer". I carry a P220, bought a P245 fairly recently, and a P229 within a few weeks.

Just say no, just say no, just say no. Deep breath.

There, better. Waiting for an Equinox version. Deep breath. Deep breath.

I say buy it. You know you want it...and you want it now. You can but the other version(s) later too.

Buy it.

Just buy it.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Go ahead and get it. This is not 'AA'. Its more like Sig-Anonymous. "Hi- My name is BehindBlueI's', I'm a Sig-addict." Group- "Hi BehindBlueI's, welcome to the meeting".

Put me on the top of your list if you want to move the 229 Duo. ;)

:ingo:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Did you really come here wanting to be talked out of it? Or are you looking to be pushed over the edge and some good self justification? I leaning towards the latter...

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    it's called a "sig-ness" theres no cure, no hope, no light at the end of the tunnel, all you can do is buy it, and hope it quells the "withdrall" symptoms for a little while!

i think it's harder to kick the sig habbit than smoking or heroin

i say it all the time "hi, im shootersix and im a sig-a-holic"

i'm up to 5 now, three german's,220,226,bda45(european sig 220), and two american's a 239 and a m11a1

and all i can think about is what next? (and no it wont be a 1911 or a ar platform) might break down and get a(gulp) 2022(im having withdrall symptoms)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Did you really come here wanting to be talked out of it? Or are you looking to be pushed over the edge and some good self justification? I leaning towards the latter...

Mostly just laughing at myself. I need it like a hole in the head but as soon as I saw it on slickguns I got all itchy because "its a deal!"

Go ahead and get it. This is not 'AA'. Its more like Sig-Anonymous. "Hi- My name is BehindBlueI's', I'm a Sig-addict." Group- "Hi BehindBlueI's, welcome to the meeting".

Put me on the top of your list if you want to move the 229 Duo. ;)

:ingo:

LOL

I wouldn't feel undergunned in the least with that P220 you have.
    That's one outstanding pistol.
    However, the P227 Nitron would be sorely tempting for a secondary, at least if I could afford one.

I love my P220 and carry it daily, on and off duty. At this point I'm mostly just sucking up space in the safe with new purchases, not replacing what's in my holster. I am going to run the P229 on the timer and see what the timers and targets show, though, and whichever is best by the numbers and feel is what I'll continue to carry.

and all i can think about is what next? (and no it wont be a 1911 or a ar platform) might break down and get a(gulp) 2022(im having withdrall symptoms)

P320...P320...P320...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    The local pd just went to them. They ARE the cool kids. You do want to be like the cool kids, don't you?
    You know you do.
    You know you do.
    You know you do.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids....
    Like the cool kids,
    Like the cool kids.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The local pd just went to them. They ARE the cool kids. You do want to be like the cool kids, don't you?
    You know you do.
    You know you do.
    You know you do.

I wish that I could be like the cool kids....
    Like the cool kids,
    Like the cool kids.

Troopers carry them, and Troopers are nerds. Everyone of them. Nerds.

(HI MIKE!!!)

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I am definitely a Sig guy, but when I was considering hard the P227, I decided to go Glock 21 instead. The Sig is higher quality and cool factor for sure and I love the decoker and I love my other Sig pistols A LOT, but for 1/3 of the cost and 3 more rounds, that's the real thing that kept me from buying one (so far)...

:twocents:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I think you should not only Sig again but I would even suggest that you get a P320 OR P250, whichever suits your tastes, striker o hammer. Being able to switch frame/barrel sizes/lengths and calibers at a whim is something I personally have sought since I started shooting way back in the days of the revolver. (LOL). I am supremely happy with mine and am certain you would be with yours as well.

Top Bottom