• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah... no way in hell. More like "stolen from a guy who probably bought it at Dons".

Now if he was selling it at an outrageous price and said he bought it at Don's, then Im going to believe him. Nobody would buy a gun two years ago at an inflated price and then turn around and sell it for a fraction of the cost. Somebody is looking for their next hit of their preferred drug.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Tin foil folks, how could this be an ATF sting? You are BUSTED because you knew the price was really cheap AND you bought it anyway... wth?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I honestly don't think $50 is too much for a bryco or jennings $380. I'm not being snobby, just based on what I have seen them sell for.

If I had a Jennings .380 that I wanted to sell on here, I would probably list it for $50-$60.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I still have a Jennings 380 I bought over 30 years ago at a sheriff auction. It has been very reliable and cleaned when shot. it has the worst recoil of any handgun I own and it is used to practice trigger control. Not carried, but a useful tool.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    The add has changed since I looked at it earlier today... Now it even has pictures. But it's odd that he didn't even know the make of his own pistol and his reason for getting rid of it is that he now has a kid in the home??

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The add has changed since I looked at it earlier today... Now it even has pictures. But it's odd that he didn't even know the make of his own pistol and his reason for getting rid of it is that he now has a kid in the home??

Not odd at all. I've seen people think their gun was a S&W because it was a .40 S&W. Last time I was at ITP a customer told an employee his Taurus kept jamming. It was a Ruger. Owning a gun doesn't mean much.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Not odd at all. I've seen people think their gun was a S&W because it was a .40 S&W. Last time I was at ITP a customer told an employee his Taurus kept jamming. It was a Ruger. Owning a gun doesn't mean much.

This is true, and his reason for wanting to get rid of it would also jive to this idea... I guess I gave people too much credit when I wrote the post!

Top Bottom