• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lowe0

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 22, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Just bought a few M&P magazines from Greg Cote LLC... the real deal, dirt cheap, and shipped that day.

Unfortunately, I just checked, and I don't see anything for the SR45. So much for that idea.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I can tell you where you WONT want to buy... a big box like Gander. Their prices on mags is offensive. During the panic they were the only ones that had the one I needed in stock at one point. Even Sportsmans guide and their Korean knockoffs were unavailable due to backorders. I paid almost double what I should have, even WITH shipping. And I dont think the prices have come down a bit.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Just bought a few M&P magazines from Greg Cote LLC... the real deal, dirt cheap, and shipped that day.

Unfortunately, I just checked, and I don't see anything for the SR45. So much for that idea.

Too bad he doesn't have what Richwon4 needs. However, I had the same great experience with Greg Gote LLC. He was very prompt with email replies to my questions. His prices are very good and shipping is prompt. The package was well packed and arrived quickly. I will order more in the future1

Top Bottom