• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    I've been quite impressed with mine. I have a canik cz75 clone and also a the tp9sa which is a design of its own. I've had no issues from either.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    I have a Canik 55 which is a copy of the CZ75 compact. It shoots well and has a nice trigger. Good gun for the money. I also own a CZ-75B and a few other clones and the Canik is as good as any of them.

R33D0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    The tp9sa is a great gun, excellent trigger and the ergonomics are pretty good for the pricepoint, the only drawback for some people is the decocker on top of the slide.

Kameseri

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    B-Burg
    Especially for what is included (aside from the initial quality) you get I think 2 mags, cleaning kit, lock, case, etc. Great deal.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    My only concern, and this is just what I get from the interwebz, is the decocker being as out in the open as it is. This gun has no illusions of a DA trigger, from what I understand. One press of the decocker and you've got a disabled gun until you manually cycle the slide. Not a problem for a range gun, HUGE problem for a defensive piece, IMHO.

Reference: http://youtu.be/I2TJh--Oztk

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    My only concern, and this is just what I get from the interwebz, is the decocker being as out in the open as it is. This gun has no illusions of a DA trigger, from what I understand. One press of the decocker and you've got a disabled gun until you manually cycle the slide. Not a problem for a range gun, HUGE problem for a defensive piece, IMHO.

Reference: http://youtu.be/I2TJh--Oztk
    While I agree that there are many options out there that don't have this stupid decocker to worry about, I think it would be near impossible to activate this unintentionally. It takes some firm force to activate it. I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

That being said, I bought one to see what the hype was about. It's definitely a nice pistol that is underpriced for what it is. Good ergos, great trigger, accurate, and absolutely reliable at this point. It's been a great purchase, and one of my favorites to shoot.

GlockRyan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    Terre Haute
    Definitely one of the best "High Value, Low Cost" options out there. My only dislike is the sights they are steel, but lack a definite edge on the rear.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    I'm really looking forward to my birthday this year, as this will be my birthday present. Most people want to drink when turning 21, I just want to buy guns :ar15:

Top Bottom