• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spyco

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 26, 2012
    NWI
    Stopped by South County Gun Co. yesterday. They have a used one for sale. You would have to call them up about it.

Last edited:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    I bought one at The Outdoorsman in Greenwood... probably a lucky find, though.

Edit: I did end up selling it here, though (after CGW did a great action job on it) because it seemed too thick to carry comfortably. That was, in hindsight, probably a big mistake. I should have toughed it out and gotten used to it.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I'm oh so tempted, but I'm still trying to decide if I want a 97B, or another 1911 (or a revolver)... :nailbite:

Luckily (?) I can't really afford anything right now.
    Well down the road probably the 97B would be a great choice according to Cm the 1911 Guru. LOL. And that is really saying something coming from a guy with his years of gunsmithing and shooting 1911s!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Well down the road probably the 97B would be a great choice according to Cm the 1911 Guru. LOL. And that is really saying something coming from a guy with his years of gunsmithing and shooting 1911s!

That's exactly why I'm looking at one. For him to enjoy the 97 as much as he does, that really says something.

Bradis Guns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2010
    We have a standard Rami in stock, but our distributors do have the BD so we would be able to special-order one and have it in a matter of days.

Top Bottom