• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CrazyCracker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2014
    Scott County
    I'm a long time 1911 fan I own 2 Kimbers and 2 Springfields and carry one of the Springfields every day IWB for 15 years now. I'm looking to the dark side these days and I'm thinking about buying an M&P .45c was wondering if anyone on here carries one and what do you think of it? I've done some looking lately and have yet to find anyone locally that has one in stock and I'm more curious as to how it conceals in the 3 -4oclock position as that is where I like to carry and how the thing shoots?

Thanks,
    CC

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Just my opinion but I think the M&P line is very solid! I have the M&P9c and it carries very well, comes with a decent trigger but if you put the Apex trigger kit in takes it to a whole nother level. Another Ingo member was telling me the 45c carries nicely concealed and with the Apex installed is right up there with some of the best available.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    HK Fanboy here, but carry a M&P 45c daily in Comp Tac paddle holster. Wear a shirt over it, very comfortable. Will likely move to Fury Holster soon, just got one for VP9, & holds gun tighter to body. Apex Trigger is awesome!

JMWetzel89

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I have been carrying a M&P 45c iwb with a crossbreed super tuck every day for about two years. I am very please with weight. I usa a midwayusa riggers belt and it is extremely comfortable to carry all day. I carry at 3-4 o'clock as well and even a 8 hour with it there dosen't bother me. I'm about 5'9" 175lbs and don't have any problem concealing it with a t-shirt. I even will tuck a button up over when going to church and no one has said anything yet. It shoots very well more, as good as any other defensive gun I own. I would like to upgrade to the apex kit but I have shot it enough it dosen't effect me. I might note I have smaller than average hands for my size, which I see as a benefit for this pistol because I can't still get a full grip even with the flush mag. If you have larger hands you might look at the full size.
    Over all I would rate it very high if your looking to conceal a .45 that won't break the bank.
    One last thing I will toot Smiths horn, I think it's very cool they do a military and first responder mail in rebate on the M&P line.

sorry for bad spelling and grammar, doing this from my phone.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Carried an M&P45c as an EDC in a Raven Concealment OWB as EDC for ~ 9 months. Swapped back over to the full size because I felt I was only really gaining ~ 1/2" in grip length and slide length (plus lost the beaver tail, which I prefer to have). Wasn't worth the trade off of loosing 2 rounds.

Still was really happy with the 45c, carried well, shot better and never gave me a bit of a problem.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have one and I like the gun a lot, though I've never carried it. I'm actually considering selling it, as I'm more into 1911's now, so if you decide you want one (with no TS), PM me.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Did you get a chance to shoot one? If not, if you want to make the drive, there is this group shoot coming up next month:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo-events/378194-youre-invited.html

I'm hoping to go and will be bringing my M&P 45c. Also, if you want to make the drive to Indy, I could meet you at a range and let you shoot it. I live on the southwest side, so Indy Trading Post or Parabellum are both easy for me to do. Can't do this coming weekend, but the next weekend I could free up some time, just let me know.

Top Bottom