USA made Glock 26 Gen 4 owners, need a little help. I think the guy's on crack.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    Co-worker of mine tells me today that the gun counter employee at the Rural King he was at told him the U.S.-made G26 Gen 4 only comes with 2 mags. I'm sure that's wrong, and all Gen 4s ship with 3 mags, but.... I've been wrong before.

Any USA G26 owners that can help out with a little real world info? Thanks!

IndyGlockMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Fishers
    it will say on the label, but I'm pretty sure all gen 4 guns come with 3.
    If he's ripping the serial numbered labels off, then that could be a problem.
    If they only want to sell it with 2 mags, then they should lower the price $30

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The 42 only comes with two, even the Blue Label LE guns, it's possible the subs only come with two as well, but have never seen a new Gen 4 26 box?

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BS. All Gen 4 Glocks come with 3 mags. That employee is either pocketing the extra mags or the store doing it and selling them, or at least giving the practice tacit approval.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I"m sure they come with 3 but simple solution is to call Glock. They sent a memo a couple of years ago about some dealers pulling a mag when mags were scarce.. As I remember the memo said they would make sure the offender would not get any more Glocks.

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Or, and I'm just going out on a limb here, the person behind the counter does not know what they are talking about.

This would be my bet. After numerous times at a Rural King gun counter I can say that there are Gander Mountain employees more qualified to work a gun counter.

I even know one RK employee who works the gun counter frequently and doesn't own nor has ever owned a gun.

KDUBCR250

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Martinsville
    This would be my bet. After numerous times at a Rural King gun counter I can say that there are Gander Mountain employees more qualified to work a gun counter.

I even know one RK employee who works the gun counter frequently and doesn't own nor has ever owned a gun.

I can assure you not all the people who work the gun counter at Rural King are created equal ! All gen. 4's ive ever seen comes with 3mags.

ParaManAR15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Noblesville
    The 26 gen 4 comes with 3 mags, if anyone tells you it only comes with 2...they're wrong. The 42 and the newly released 43 only come with 2 mags as well as all of the gen 3's.

Top Bottom