• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Also when you get a chance contact Brian Glas at grips by glas. He will hook you up with some beautiful custom wood grips for your RAMI at an amazing price

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    :koolaid: You're first CZ, huh? Does ringing steel at 90 yards with a 3" barrel sound appealing to you? ;)

Well thats like asking if I'll be able to play the piano after my next operation. Cause I've always wanted to play the piano. And ring steel at 90 yds. But I've never done either.

When it gets here, I'll break it in and then go looking for some steel!!

Piobair

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    NWI
    Love mine. I'm using an Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 holster, which is a big improvement over the original cloak tuck.

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Is been my daily carry since October. I bought a 75b and fell in love with how well and smooth it shot so I sold the glock 19 and bought the rami. It's about the size of the glock 26 but weighs just a little more than the 19. The weight is nice because it really absorbs the recoil. I think the weight, internal slide, and the cold hammer forged barrel really make it a nice and accurate shooter.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    I had the pleasure of shooting llh1956 when I went up to pick up my P-09 and can tell you it is sweet! Of course it has all the goodies in it, but have never seen a gun that small that is that accurate with an awesome trigger!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well thats like asking if I'll be able to play the piano after my next operation. Cause I've always wanted to play the piano. And ring steel at 90 yds. But I've never done either.

When it gets here, I'll break it in and then go looking for some steel!!

With the RAMI it isn't just possible it is no big deal. :yesway:

mannus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    I wanted a RAMI BD so bad but it was never in stock. I ended getting the P-07 instead. I like it very much but it's not a RAMI.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Well, now I know why it was such a good deal.

Rami P

options? Is "the bulge" an unavoidable outcome?

The bulge is much more likely in the .40 but it does happen with the 9. CZ-USA was replacing P models with alloy models if requested. You might want to look into that. Getting a brand new alloy model for an old P at no cost is a pretty good deal.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The bulge is much more likely in the .40 but it does happen with the 9. CZ-USA was replacing P models with alloy models if requested. You might want to look into that. Getting a brand new alloy model for an old P at no cost is a pretty good deal.[/QUOT How long ago was it that they offered the Rami in a polymer? And what kind of bulge did they have?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I think they discontinued them two years ago if memory serves. Some of the guns developed frame bulges. Supposedly it did not effect performance but it made people uneasy so CZ discontinued the model and offered swaps for people who had them.

Top Bottom