• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    Earlier this year I bought myself the SR1911 Commander. Shot wonderfully. I was out shooting, when the sight broke off mid magazine. Just flew off, the dovetail was still gun. When I got home I called RUGER the lady I spoke with said they had a vendor issue and apologized. for the inconvenience. They emailed me a shipping label, and instructions on shipping procedures. I had it back in 7 days.
    Just a thumbs up for their customer service very pleased with the way it was handled.

:yesway::yesway:
    this all happened around 1000 rnd count

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    I had the same excellent experience. I had sone rust spots under the grips on my sr1911. They handled it the same way. Sent me a shipping label and reimbursed my ffl cosr when I picked it up

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Earlier this year I bought myself the SR1911 Commander. Shot wonderfully. I was out shooting, when the sight broke off mid magazine. Just flew off, the dovetail was still gun. When I got home I called RUGER the lady I spoke with said they had a vendor issue and apologized. for the inconvenience. They emailed me a shipping label, and instructions on shipping procedures. I had it back in 7 days.
    Just a thumbs up for their customer service very pleased with the way it was handled.

:yesway::yesway:
    this all happened around 1000 rnd count

I have one in there for other reasons right now. I've read the broken sights are a problem. It goes back a few years and even some of the replacements have broken as well. As soon as mine gets back and everything checks out then my sights are getting replaced with night sights before it becomes a problem.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    For the few times I have needed it, Ruger CS has been the best of all firearm CS' there are anywhere. :+1:
    They are the model for VS and I wish Amazon would learn from them and get EMGLISH speakers too. :twocents:

Top Bottom