• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lewisjt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.1%
    113   1   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Hancock Co.
    I purchased a glock 41 MOS recently and haven't seen a whole lot about them on here so here is my quick 2 cents.

Purchased gun to put my 8moa RMR on. Function tested gun before mounting optic w/ 13 rounds and as expected it functioned and hit POA/POI.
    Next I figured out which of the plates to use for the RMR(#2) and mounted it. Screws came with blue glue pre applied.
    I was unable to mount the RMR to the plate due to the screws being too long. Hardware store produced the proper screws which are 6-32 x 3/8'' btw. Applied red lock tite to screws and paint marked them to confirm they didn't back off.

Zeroing took only a few rounds. Fired 80 rounds to confirm function and check for screw loosening which didn't happen. After the range trip I was pretty satisfied with the accuracy the dot provides. Aiming is so easy that I found it was easy to get sloppy with trigger control. I did not have a problem finding the dot at all and it seemed pretty quick. I didn't put a timer to it, but will in future.

Overall Im pretty pleased. It sucks that it doesn't come with suppressor height sights, but I got some ordered so that problem will be cured. The only other problem is the holster issue. Safariland doesn't have one out for the 41 yet only the 34/35, so custom kydex is about the only option unless I'm missing something......Im clear that this thread is worthless without pics but its a pain in the a$$ so this will have to do.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom