• ...and so much more!
  • x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Maybe an M&P in 9mm

I would like to get my Daughter into shooting and need a lower recoiling easy to maintain, easy to find goodies for, reliable pistol with a smaller grip area.

I already have M&P 40's so holsters, ect will just be interchangable

The only downside is I may have to paint 9mm mags so they don't get mixed in

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    indexMain.jpg

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    A CZ75 Omega 9mm, It is easier to Cajunize with the Omega ignition system and less expensive than the regular 75 series guns. Or a Springfield Armory loaded 45ACP, I know a guy (CM) that works magic with 1911's.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Glock 43. Because I have centered on 9mm Glocks, and I have the 19 (compact) and 26 (subcompact) slots covered appropriately. I don't have interest in a 17, but do have interest in a 43 for those times when smaller/even more concealable would be better.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Walther PPQ with the trigger guard mag release. I've been fondling one in the shop lately and I like it a lot.

Do it! I've got the M2 (american style mag release) in the 4" 9mm.

My next pistol will probably be a Rock Island full size 1911 with the G10 grips and other extras. Available for around $500, and if you are going to gut a 1911 and have CM (oh by the way, CM, when I eventually buy this would you like some business) go through it for you and put the good stuff in, it seems like this is a good inexpensive platform to jump into 1911 land from.

Its either that or get back into CZ's with a 75 and have it done right.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Lately I've been thinking about picking up a Beretta PX4 Storm Inox. I've always thought the PX4 is a smooth shooter and one chambered in .45 ACP has been on the list, just further down. But the Inox's stainless two-tone look has moved it up, but sadly they don't seem to have the Inox in .45 ACP.

Px4Inox_PROFILE_R.jpg

Walther PPQ with the trigger guard mag release. I've been fondling one in the shop lately and I like it a lot.

This is also on my list. I prefer the "M1" version as well. Hard to find though.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ruger Police Service Six stainless in 4 inch .357 Magnum....Picked it up Friday...Shot it Saturday...It was nice...Not Smith and Wesson nice but nice never the less...

Why???? It's .357, built like a tank, has no plastic (except the rubber grips but wood is on the way)......and it makes a nice companion to my Marlin lever gun in .357.....

My Heroes have always been cowboys....

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    This is a great question. There are a few things on my short list that would be fun to have. Wouldn't mind getting a Henry Big Boy in 357, since I'm vested in that caliber with my wheel guns. I'd really like to get my NM 66 Combat refinished by AllenM, and put a fiber optic on the front. And, of course, getting my Cajun parts installed by llh1956 is on my very, very short list of things to do. I also wouldn't mind having a new range bag for pistols.

But for new handguns... hmm. There's only one that I wouldn't mind having, and it's been awhile since I've seen one for sale, which is a CZ 75 Compact in matte stainless. If I see one in nice condition for a fair price, I will be hard pressed not to get it:

3898600_01_cz_75b_stainless_compact_9mm_640.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    This is a great question. There are a few things on my short list that would be fun to have. Wouldn't mind getting a Henry Big Boy in 357, since I'm vested in that caliber with my wheel guns. I'd really like to get my NM 66 Combat refinished by AllenM, and put a fiber optic on the front. And, of course, getting my Cajun parts installed by llh1956 is on my very, very short list of things to do. I also wouldn't mind having a new range bag for pistols.

But for new handguns... hmm. There's only one that I wouldn't mind having, and it's been awhile since I've seen one for sale, which is a CZ 75 Compact in matte stainless. If I see one in nice condition for a fair price, I will be hard pressed not to get it:

3898600_01_cz_75b_stainless_compact_9mm_640.jpg

You have excellent taste, sir. ;)

Top Bottom