• ...and so much more!
  • oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Agreed
    Popular as NTF is, it's just not worth sitting through one of his endless, talk-talk-talk vids.
    I'll take Hickok45 and his self-deprecating, ah-shucks personality any day over that.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    He is annoying as hell, but I listen to his POV sometimes, though I dont give it that much weight. Hickock on the other hand, I hate to say it, but I've come to trust his opinions.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    But the 26 makes more sense. Basically, he kinda nailed it if you wade through the BS. If glock would have come out with this before the hundred other similar sized 9mm's, it would be the greatest thing ever. But coming out with it after all the others, makes it pointless.

But its a glock, and it will sell like crap just because of that. I personally will not buy one, even though I do like glocks. Because I like the mag interchangeability you get from the double stack subs they make.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I like NTF's methodology. It is much more thorough than some of the other people on YouTube. I think his presentation is what is lacking. He shows too many targets, and rambles about the same certain topics in almost every video. Still, I trust him more than most everybody, because he takes the time to form an honest opinion based upon actual testing. I hate watching guys who essentially say "look at this incredibly accurate, totally reliable Glock. Now we're go ahead and shoot this for the first time ever!"

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    But the 26 makes more sense.

To me it doesn't. I have one that never leaves the safe. The single stack is where it's at for a backup gun. The 26 is too wide for that, plus it's down on rounds for a main carry gun when I can carry my 19 or 17 instead. The 26, to me, has become pretty much useless waste of space in my safe. The 43 will conceal much better and fit in places more discretely that the 26 can't.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    I did find NnF enjoyable, if not a bit long winded, but after his Blue Force Gear video from Shot Show where he attempted to film down the blouse of a female competitive shooter, I decided he was too juvenile to really be an effective representative of the gun community. He is or was a cargo pilot for the Air Force which means he is not stupid, but he acts very childish and his verbosity doesn't match his actual skill set. As a contrast Larry Vickers is also a bit bombastic, but unlike NnF, Larry Vickers has the quantification to justify his opinions, even if they are often advertiser driven.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Yeah, LAV strikes me as more of a spokesman. But I still take his opinions seriously, it's hard not to with that resume.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I enjoy them all, primarily for my own entertainment. It is like anything else: Go to a variety of sources when gathering info. In the mean time, I like seeing 4 or 5 different reviews of the same gun. The more diverse the reviewers are, the better you can see strengths/weaknesses of a firearm.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I enjoy them all, primarily for my own entertainment. It is like anything else: Go to a variety of sources when gathering info. In the mean time, I like seeing 4 or 5 different reviews of the same gun. The more diverse the reviewers are, the better you can see strengths/weaknesses of a firearm.

I have to agree with this, keep an open mind.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I don't mind him, it's the length he takes to make his point. This is the internets. I want to know if it sucks or not and move on in about 5-10 tops. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    A few minutes in he says he would buy the gun. That's the skinny.

Thanks. Saved me a half hour of my day today.

I don't mind him, it's the length he takes to make his point. This is the internets. I want to know if it sucks or not and move on in about 5-10 tops. :)

^^^^This^^^^

I just cannot sit and listen to him drone on and on for over a half hour. He needs to learn how to edit his videos to be more concise. I have never made it all the way to the end of a NutNFancy video. Even Hickock45 videos can run a bit long at 17 to 20 minutes and I really enjoy watching those. I'll watch a full 15 minutes of a Hickock45 or MAC video, but can't get past the 5 minute mark of a NF video.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I quit watching him years ago after I realized if it was just a review of a gun, it somehow became a comparison to glock.

I was never a fan of having to listen to him tell the dog to shut up and or his stupid bubbles things telling the watchers how many retakes he had to do.

bonkers1919

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Columbus
    NF uses fifty words to say what needs to be said in 5. His reviews get lost in all the mumbo jumbo.

I can't image going to an Aircrew briefing and finding out he is the presenter and using Power Point. I think I would miss my TOT as he would still be talking!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom