• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    from the Grant County, IN area. Huntertown Arms Guardian 22 suppressor Serial# G228164. Attached to a S&W M&P 22 pistol HHE9392 Any leads Contact your local ATF office, local LEO, or PM me.
    The M&P has a missing extractor, should make it easier to identify.
    attachment.php

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Sorry to hear this man. Was it taken from a house or while using it (range, field, etc.)?

Hopefully they do something stupid like try to pawn the can (which should raise a few eyebrows).
    Have you contacted you local PD w/ serial #? Best of luck getting it back AND controlling your emotions -- I would be furious if this happened to me.

tystuart21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2015
    Westfield
    sorry I didn't read the rules. I don't know much about this website so im just going to post this to try and erase my last comment. I was just interested in a firearm I had saw posted here. Sort to whoever I upset

Last edited:

tystuart21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2015
    Westfield
    Thank you @churchmouse. Is there anyway I can contact @kingpin correctly? Do I really have to post 50 posts before I can contact him? Just curious. Thanks

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Thank you @churchmouse. Is there anyway I can contact @kingpin correctly? Do I really have to post 50 posts before I can contact him? Just curious. Thanks

The 50 post rule is there for a reason. One other option is to become a Site Supporter for $20 to show your investment in the site. That will automatically give you Classifieds access.

Top Bottom