• ...and so much more!
  • Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    Saw this on Facebook

SMYRNA, Ga. – GLOCK, Inc. continues to create new products with their release of the new gray frame pistols. The new gray frames will be available for the GLOCK 17, 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 models. All models are available solely in Gen4 and will be distributed through Lipsey's

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/1435811388m2upt4wvru8

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Huh I was expecting an off gray slide when i opened this, seems to be a popular cerakote option for some reason...

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I liked it until I saw the price. I'll pass.

It is the same MSRP as a standard black Glock. Gun stores will probably price them a little higher, though, until the demand settles to normal. I've seen some online gun dealers where the price is the same, for example, with a standard Glock 19 and a grey one.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    It is the same MSRP as a standard black Glock. Gun stores will probably price them a little higher, though, until the demand settles to normal. I've seen some online gun dealers where the price is the same, for example, with a standard Glock 19 and a grey one.

I was at Tim's yesterday and if I remember correctly they were same price as other Glocks.

Top Bottom