• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    You could buy just one? I'm thinking about getting one and the bugdet says only one and only one for a long time. I want it to be full size and high quality first. And look nice secondly. Which is why I'm torn, a lot of people swear by the g17-g19 buy they arnt much to look at. It will be used as range and home protection. I'm not familiar with any of the sig line of guns. Or hk or even cz are they higher quality than glock or springfield ?

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I already have the one I would get - a CZ P-01. It's a scalpel at the range, carries nicely, and can do anything I need it to do. And, being an all-metal gun, it absorbs recoil nicely. With a little bit of care, it will easily be passed down to my son when the time comes.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    You almost can't go wrong with any of the big name manufacturers. Glock, S&W, Springfield, Sig, Ruger, CZ and I'm sure I forgot a few. Buy the one you shoot best.

Zgreen1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    I guess my follow question is which gun shop on the west-south side of Indy or terre haute would have the best staff as far as being patient with questions and letting me hold multiple guns? I think I know the answer though( bradis always comes up)

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I guess my follow question is which gun shop on the west-south side of Indy or terre haute would have the best staff as far as being patient with questions and letting me hold multiple guns? I think I know the answer though( bradis always comes up)

Beech Grove is on the east side but just off the interstate, and has a very good selection.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

You are in a great location for good gun shops. Beech Grove Firearms, Plainfield Shooting Supply, Indy Trading Post, and Bradis are all excellent shops within driving range.

You almost can't go wrong with any of the big name manufacturers. Glock, S&W, Springfield, Sig, Ruger, CZ and I'm sure I forgot a few. Buy the one you shoot best.

This. All of these manufacturers make high quality full sized 9mms that meet your requirements. You'll want to handle and test shoot them to figure out which is best for you.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    HK VP9, I have never bought 2 of the exact same gun, until the VP9, it has become my goto firearm. I love everything about it, with exception of mag availability & cost.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood

US Defense Solutions all the way. They're on US37 & County Line Rd. Any of the guys in there would answer your questions and educate you about the guns.

Top Bottom